Vote Bob Grams for School Board, Tuesday April 6th.
I strongly encourage you when you vote on April 6th, to do as our family is doing and vote for Bob Grams for School Board. By voting for Bob Grams, you will ensure that the needs of our students are met in the challenging world that we live in. Bob Grams will make sure that every tax dollar is spent on education wisely to make sure that the students have all the tools needed in receiving a top notch education.
Bob Grams, served as an Alderman in Cudahy from 2004 to 2007. Grams served as the chairman of the city’s Traffic and Safety Commission, forging solutions to the traffic problems at Lincoln and Jones elementary schools. By working with the administration, teachers and parents, he achieve the goals of keeping our children safe, and making it easier and safer for parents to drop off and pick up their children at school.
By voting for Bob Grams, you will be served by a School Director, who will spend each tax dollar wisely, making sure the taxpayers receive the most for their tax dollar, and the students receive the finest in quality education. As someone who is retired, and worked in manufacturing all of his life, Bob Grams understands the challenges our young people face today, and will make sure that class offerings ready our students to become successful after High School graduation. Bob Grams will make sure that class offerings are maintained to keep our students well rounded, and explore by working with parents, teachers, and administrators new offerings to prepare our students for the future, utilizing technology in various courses.
As a parent and now grandparent, Bob Grams will ensure that we build on the progress of the Cudahy School District and its students for the future. His ability to work with and listen to his constituents, find solutions to problems, and his ability to plan for the future, will make him a candidate who will hit the ground running his first day on the School Board.
I encourage you to do as me, and my family are doing, and vote for Bob Grams for School Board on Tuesday April 6th.
John R. Hohenfeldt
Mayor of Cudahy 2004-2007.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elect "Write-In" Candidate St. Marie Boelkow Alderperson of the 5th District
- Vote Bob Grams for School Board on April 2
- Cudahy Historical Society Will Miss Mary Becker, 93
- This Year, Leave the Fireworks to the Pros
- Cudahy Native Named Subsidiary President of Florida Company
- IRS Warns of Tax Scam Targeting Wisconsin Residents
- Agencies Integrate Service Delivery to Poor and Elderly in Cudahy and St. Francis
- Cottonwood Trails Residents Participate in Medication Collection Program
- RCMF Distributes Monetary Grants to Community Organizations
- Public Policy Award for Cudahy Departments & Metropolitan Associates