St Lucas Lutheran School in Bay View has received a recommendation for exemplary accreditation status for the 2010-2011 school year from a visiting team representing Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation, an accreditation entity nationally recognized by the National Council for Private School Accreditation.
To receive a recommendation for exemplary status, a school must score 95% or higher in its evaluation.
“We praise the Lord for the blessing He has given in this ministry to children,” said Michael Koestler, principal at St Lucas. “This recommendation is the result of years of hard work from many people who love their Savior and who want to give an excellent Christian education to the next generation.”
St Lucas participates in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program and serves children from preschool through grade 8. For more information, call the school office at 414-483-9122, or go to www.saintlucas.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Parkside announces 2012-2013 Cudahy graduates
- 2013 Cudahy School Board Election – Questions and Answers from the Candidates
- Cudahy residents graduate from Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Cabaret Night - Cudahy High School
- Cudahy High School Presents An Interactive Children's Show
- Cudahy High School Presents M*A*S*H
- 23rd Annual Cudahy Marching Invitational
- Former Local Teacher Passes Away
- Enrollment Still Open at St. Thomas Aquinas Academy
- School District of Cudahy Administrative Team