FROM: FRANK MILLER
WATER UTILITY SUPERINTENDENT
FIRE HYDRANT TESTING
The City of Cudahy Water Utility wishes to notify all of our water customers that the Cudahy Fire Department will be testing the city’s fire hydrants during the month of July beginning on the 6th.
What does this mean to the individual customer? It means that when the hydrants are being tested in your area, you may temporarily experience dirty or rust colored water immediately following the test. If you do notice this, then allow your faucet to run a few minutes until the water is clear. In older sections of town, the testing will be more obvious.
The City of Cudahy Water Utility and Fire Department firmly believe it is very important to regularly conduct the fire hydrant testing program to assure our citizens’ safety. We sincerely hope that this message will be shared with all of our customers and hope that any problems associated with “dirty” water will be minor. We wish to thank each resident for their cooperation and understanding in our hydrant testing program.
If you have any questions regarding the hydrant testing program, please call Supt. Miller at 769-2234.
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Thank you from John Hohenfeldt
- Cudahy Financing Package saves more than anticipated
- St. John's 110th Anniversary Celebrates Slovak Heritage
- Vote Hohenfeldt for Mayor, responsible money management (2)
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Vendor and Craft Fair Sponsored by Friends of Cudahy Library
- Friends of Pulaski Park 2016 Agenda Begins with a Bunny in the Park
- Cudahy Mayor to request funds for 2016 National Night Out
- Bike Donations Needed