FROM: FRANK MILLER
WATER UTILITY SUPERINTENDENT
FIRE HYDRANT TESTING
The City of Cudahy Water Utility wishes to notify all of our water customers that the Cudahy Fire Department will be testing the city’s fire hydrants during the month of July beginning on the 6th.
What does this mean to the individual customer? It means that when the hydrants are being tested in your area, you may temporarily experience dirty or rust colored water immediately following the test. If you do notice this, then allow your faucet to run a few minutes until the water is clear. In older sections of town, the testing will be more obvious.
The City of Cudahy Water Utility and Fire Department firmly believe it is very important to regularly conduct the fire hydrant testing program to assure our citizens’ safety. We sincerely hope that this message will be shared with all of our customers and hope that any problems associated with “dirty” water will be minor. We wish to thank each resident for their cooperation and understanding in our hydrant testing program.
If you have any questions regarding the hydrant testing program, please call Supt. Miller at 769-2234.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Wisconsin Author at Cudahy Family Library, Tuesday November 10 2015
- Celebrate I Love Yarn Day at Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Depot Listed on National Register of Historic Places
- Oak Leaf Trail Dedication Held in Sheridan Park
- Bike-Chain-Cutting Ceremony, History Walk at Oak Leaf Trail in Sheridan Park
- Cudahy Health Department Maintains Level III Status
- Racine Starving Artists Outdoor Fair August 2nd
- City of Cudahy 4th of July Parade and Celebration
- Return visit of Chad Lewis to the Cudahy Family Library