Want to get more involved in your community? Come out and see first hand what Easter Seals is doing in your community.
Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin provides services to children and adults with disabilities as well as support to their families. We provided direct care, education and intervention services for approximately 10,000 individuals last year in Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington, Racine, Kenosha, and Waukesha Counties. We are proud to support individuals of all ages with disabilities across a lifespan.
Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin is holding our 4th annual Walk With Me event, scheduled on June 18th 2010 at the Potawatomi stage during Polish Fest. Each year hundreds of walkers walk to raise awareness about Easter Seals and our positive impact on the community. By participating in Walk With Me as either a participant or donor, you are making an investment in an extraordinary organization; one that is known locally and nationally for excellence in management, efficiency, and most importantly, direct client services. Your participation will provide opportunities for people with disabilities to live with equality, dignity and increased independence.
For more information on our walk, go to: www.walkwithme.org/Milwaukee
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Update on Cudahy resurfacing projects, various locations
- Pabst program at the Cudahy Family Library Cancelled
- Gifts for All Women at Worship
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Thank you from John Hohenfeldt
- Cudahy Financing Package saves more than anticipated
- St. John's 110th Anniversary Celebrates Slovak Heritage
- Vote Hohenfeldt for Mayor, responsible money management (2)