Want to get more involved in your community? Come out and see first hand what Easter Seals is doing in your community.
Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin provides services to children and adults with disabilities as well as support to their families. We provided direct care, education and intervention services for approximately 10,000 individuals last year in Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington, Racine, Kenosha, and Waukesha Counties. We are proud to support individuals of all ages with disabilities across a lifespan.
Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin is holding our 4th annual Walk With Me event, scheduled on June 18th 2010 at the Potawatomi stage during Polish Fest. Each year hundreds of walkers walk to raise awareness about Easter Seals and our positive impact on the community. By participating in Walk With Me as either a participant or donor, you are making an investment in an extraordinary organization; one that is known locally and nationally for excellence in management, efficiency, and most importantly, direct client services. Your participation will provide opportunities for people with disabilities to live with equality, dignity and increased independence.
For more information on our walk, go to: www.walkwithme.org/Milwaukee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2014 Cudahy Classic: Pardon our Dust!
- Author Ruth Hull Chatlien at the Cudahy Family Library
- City of Cudahy Thanks Generous Donors to the City of Cudahy 4th of July Celebration
- Cudahy Mayor Thanks Volunteers for their service at Packard Ave. Community Clinic
- Cudahy Family Library offers monthly movies for summer.
- Cudahy Historical Society Ice Cream Social Coming Soon
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band at the Cudahy Family Library
- Citizens Police Academy thanks Cudahy Police Department
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House Saturday
- Free Community Event!