Want to get more involved in your community? Come out and see first hand what Easter Seals is doing in your community.
Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin provides services to children and adults with disabilities as well as support to their families. We provided direct care, education and intervention services for approximately 10,000 individuals last year in Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington, Racine, Kenosha, and Waukesha Counties. We are proud to support individuals of all ages with disabilities across a lifespan.
Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin is holding our 4th annual Walk With Me event, scheduled on June 18th 2010 at the Potawatomi stage during Polish Fest. Each year hundreds of walkers walk to raise awareness about Easter Seals and our positive impact on the community. By participating in Walk With Me as either a participant or donor, you are making an investment in an extraordinary organization; one that is known locally and nationally for excellence in management, efficiency, and most importantly, direct client services. Your participation will provide opportunities for people with disabilities to live with equality, dignity and increased independence.
For more information on our walk, go to: www.walkwithme.org/Milwaukee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Cudahy 4th of July Parade and Celebration
- Return visit of Chad Lewis to the Cudahy Family Library
- Suessical the Musical, amazing successful performances!
- Cudahy Arbor Day Celebration Sat. April 25th
- Author Royal K. Sutton at the Cudahy Family library in April
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair
- Farmers Market Coming to Cudahy in 2015
- St. Francis Book Author to Speak At Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Lincoln School Traffic Update
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!