I am excited to share with you another opportunity for kids with special needs! Below are the details for a soccer camp for all individuals with any special needs. The camp is designed for school age students between 5 - 21 years old.
Location is Salvation Army Gym 8853 S Howell Ave, Oak Creek
Feb 6th from 10am -11:30am
Camp will be FREE of charge and will be sponsored by Fragile X Links Group of WI
Activities will be coached by Marcus Roeders, Marquette University Women's Soccer Coach and his team from Marquette University
Any questions and to register, please contact Rose Jahnke 414-304-0925
Registration deadline is February 5th
This fundamental skills camp will be geared toward each individual’s skill level and is based on the “buddy” system. Camper s can provide a parent, sibling or friend if a buddy is needed for participation.
Fragile X Links Group of WI
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2014 Cudahy Classic: Pardon our Dust!
- Author Ruth Hull Chatlien at the Cudahy Family Library
- City of Cudahy Thanks Generous Donors to the City of Cudahy 4th of July Celebration
- Cudahy Mayor Thanks Volunteers for their service at Packard Ave. Community Clinic
- Cudahy Family Library offers monthly movies for summer.
- Cudahy Historical Society Ice Cream Social Coming Soon
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band at the Cudahy Family Library
- Citizens Police Academy thanks Cudahy Police Department
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House Saturday
- Free Community Event!