I am excited to share with you another opportunity for kids with special needs! Below are the details for a soccer camp for all individuals with any special needs. The camp is designed for school age students between 5 - 21 years old.
Location is Salvation Army Gym 8853 S Howell Ave, Oak Creek
Feb 6th from 10am -11:30am
Camp will be FREE of charge and will be sponsored by Fragile X Links Group of WI
Activities will be coached by Marcus Roeders, Marquette University Women's Soccer Coach and his team from Marquette University
Any questions and to register, please contact Rose Jahnke 414-304-0925
Registration deadline is February 5th
This fundamental skills camp will be geared toward each individual’s skill level and is based on the “buddy” system. Camper s can provide a parent, sibling or friend if a buddy is needed for participation.
Fragile X Links Group of WI
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Frozen Water Pipes
- City of Cudahy NOT out of salt
- Cudahy Child Developmental Day
- History & Significance of Sheridan Park To be Presented Tuesday at Cudahy Historical Society
- Cudahy Historical Society to Feature 19th Century Music at Next General Meeting
- Sheridan Park Centennial Ticket Sales Under Way
- Hometown Holiday at Cudahy Family Library Nov 30th
- More Free Little Libraries popping up in Cudahy
- Learn About Famous Architect Homes in Cudahy at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- MATC Criminal Justice Student Organization Hosts Community Chili Cook-Off to Raise Funds for Police Officer Support Team March 19