I am excited to share with you another opportunity for kids with special needs! Below are the details for a soccer camp for all individuals with any special needs. The camp is designed for school age students between 5 - 21 years old.
Location is Salvation Army Gym 8853 S Howell Ave, Oak Creek
Feb 6th from 10am -11:30am
Camp will be FREE of charge and will be sponsored by Fragile X Links Group of WI
Activities will be coached by Marcus Roeders, Marquette University Women's Soccer Coach and his team from Marquette University
Any questions and to register, please contact Rose Jahnke 414-304-0925
Registration deadline is February 5th
This fundamental skills camp will be geared toward each individual’s skill level and is based on the “buddy” system. Camper s can provide a parent, sibling or friend if a buddy is needed for participation.
Fragile X Links Group of WI
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Wisconsin Author at Cudahy Family Library, Tuesday November 10 2015
- Celebrate I Love Yarn Day at Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Depot Listed on National Register of Historic Places
- Oak Leaf Trail Dedication Held in Sheridan Park
- Bike-Chain-Cutting Ceremony, History Walk at Oak Leaf Trail in Sheridan Park
- Cudahy Health Department Maintains Level III Status
- Racine Starving Artists Outdoor Fair August 2nd
- City of Cudahy 4th of July Parade and Celebration
- Return visit of Chad Lewis to the Cudahy Family Library