Holiday Gift and Bake Sale, Saturday Nov 28 Benefits Crohn's Colitis Foundation of America
The Christmas shopping rush has officially begun. Stop by the Ladish Room at the Cudahy Family Library on Saturday, November 28th between 9 am and 4 pm and see what kind of unique gifts you can pick up for the favorite teacher, hostess or co-worker on your list. Got a sweet tooth? Satisfy that with something scrumptous from our Bake Sale. How about surprising that special child in your life with a personalized letter from Santa Claus? Orders will be taken that day.
This fund raising event is being organized by Jean Ewert of Cudahy. Anyone making a $25 donation to the Crohn's Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) will receive a special thank you gift. All proceeds will benefit CCFA.
While you're there, don't forget to stop by and see Santa in the Winter Garden. He will be there from 11:30 am until 5 pm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Racine Starving Artists Outdoor Fair August 2nd
- City of Cudahy 4th of July Parade and Celebration
- Return visit of Chad Lewis to the Cudahy Family Library
- Suessical the Musical, amazing successful performances!
- Cudahy Arbor Day Celebration Sat. April 25th
- Author Royal K. Sutton at the Cudahy Family library in April
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair
- Farmers Market Coming to Cudahy in 2015
- St. Francis Book Author to Speak At Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Lincoln School Traffic Update