Holiday Gift and Bake Sale, Saturday Nov 28 Benefits Crohn's Colitis Foundation of America
The Christmas shopping rush has officially begun. Stop by the Ladish Room at the Cudahy Family Library on Saturday, November 28th between 9 am and 4 pm and see what kind of unique gifts you can pick up for the favorite teacher, hostess or co-worker on your list. Got a sweet tooth? Satisfy that with something scrumptous from our Bake Sale. How about surprising that special child in your life with a personalized letter from Santa Claus? Orders will be taken that day.
This fund raising event is being organized by Jean Ewert of Cudahy. Anyone making a $25 donation to the Crohn's Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) will receive a special thank you gift. All proceeds will benefit CCFA.
While you're there, don't forget to stop by and see Santa in the Winter Garden. He will be there from 11:30 am until 5 pm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bike Donations Needed
- Impressionist Jessica Michna returns to the Cudahy Family Library for February program
- Sheridan Park Friends to Host Indoor Picnic
- January Plan Commission Cudahy Business Update
- Layton Square Ground Breaking January 2016
- Hohenfeldt Running for Cudahy Mayor in 2016
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Wisconsin Author at Cudahy Family Library, Tuesday November 10 2015
- Celebrate I Love Yarn Day at Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Depot Listed on National Register of Historic Places