Holiday Gift and Bake Sale, Saturday Nov 28 Benefits Crohn's Colitis Foundation of America
The Christmas shopping rush has officially begun. Stop by the Ladish Room at the Cudahy Family Library on Saturday, November 28th between 9 am and 4 pm and see what kind of unique gifts you can pick up for the favorite teacher, hostess or co-worker on your list. Got a sweet tooth? Satisfy that with something scrumptous from our Bake Sale. How about surprising that special child in your life with a personalized letter from Santa Claus? Orders will be taken that day.
This fund raising event is being organized by Jean Ewert of Cudahy. Anyone making a $25 donation to the Crohn's Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) will receive a special thank you gift. All proceeds will benefit CCFA.
While you're there, don't forget to stop by and see Santa in the Winter Garden. He will be there from 11:30 am until 5 pm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ribbon Cutting at Aurora St. Lukes South Shore
- Kelly Senior Center Day Trip to Gurnee Mills Mall
- Historical Program at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Chronic Nuisance Billing Oct 2014
- North Shore Bank Hosts Community Wellness Day in Cudahy
- Cudahy Fire Fighter Jered Kucik Honored
- Coming Soon: Jen's Sweet Treats at 4745 S. Packard Avenue
- Sheridan Park Beach Clean-up as part of Adopt-a-Beach (TM)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.