On Friday, August 6, at 10 a.m., Warnimont Park will have the grand opening ceremony of the new Warnimont Park dog exercise area. Honored guests include Cudahy Police Chief Thomas Poellot and Parks Director Sue Black with her dog Ranger.
Bring your own dog! Each dog must be licensed and have proof of current rabies vaccination. Free dog treats are available and you will also have the chance to enter to win great prizes. Dog licenses and dog park permits can be obtained at the grand opening too.
Visitors may park in the southern parking lot of Kelly Senior Center (6100 S. Lake Dr., Cudahy) to access this area on the southern edge of Warnimont Park, just north of College Avenue. Annual permits are $25 for Milwaukee County residents although seniors and people with disabilities pay $15. Additional dogs are $5. A daily permit is $5. Gear up for this new dog area by filling out a permit application, available here (www.county.milwaukee.gov/Dogs9203/DogExerciseAreas.htm)!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- February Cudahy New Business Openings
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Popular Spring Market returns to South Milwaukee High School – March 7th