The Cudahy Lions Sweet Apple-Wood Festival opens 3:00 PM Friday July 30th at Cudahy Park located at 3000 E. Ramsey Ave. The three day festival runs Friday through Sunday and will feature live music, food, beer and carnival rides. There will be a craft fair/rummage sale Saturday morning and a car show on Saturday afternoon.
The Lions will have a fish fry on Friday , Southwoods Ribs on Saturday and a Polka Mass at 11:00 AM Sunday. Daily carnival wrist band specials!!!!
Come see the best music festival on the southside!!!!
For more information got to http://www.wilions.org/cudahy/festival.htm
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Cudahy Tourism Commission Volunteer Opening
- Postal service offers holiday mailing tips
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations