The Cudahy Lions Sweet Apple-Wood Festival opens 3:00 PM Friday July 30th at Cudahy Park located at 3000 E. Ramsey Ave. The three day festival runs Friday through Sunday and will feature live music, food, beer and carnival rides. There will be a craft fair/rummage sale Saturday morning and a car show on Saturday afternoon.
The Lions will have a fish fry on Friday , Southwoods Ribs on Saturday and a Polka Mass at 11:00 AM Sunday. Daily carnival wrist band specials!!!!
Come see the best music festival on the southside!!!!
For more information got to http://www.wilions.org/cudahy/festival.htm
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Governor Walker Invests in Cudahy for Fab Lab Equipment
- Author Visit with Elizabeth Kokalis - May 14th
- Gifts for All Women at Worship
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!