The Cudahy Lions Sweet Apple-Wood Festival opens 3:00 PM Friday July 30th at Cudahy Park located at 3000 E. Ramsey Ave. The three day festival runs Friday through Sunday and will feature live music, food, beer and carnival rides. There will be a craft fair/rummage sale Saturday morning and a car show on Saturday afternoon.
The Lions will have a fish fry on Friday , Southwoods Ribs on Saturday and a Polka Mass at 11:00 AM Sunday. Daily carnival wrist band specials!!!!
Come see the best music festival on the southside!!!!
For more information got to http://www.wilions.org/cudahy/festival.htm
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors