The Cudahy Lions Sweet Apple-Wood Festival opens 3:00 PM Friday July 30th at Cudahy Park located at 3000 E. Ramsey Ave. The three day festival runs Friday through Sunday and will feature live music, food, beer and carnival rides. There will be a craft fair/rummage sale Saturday morning and a car show on Saturday afternoon.
The Lions will have a fish fry on Friday , Southwoods Ribs on Saturday and a Polka Mass at 11:00 AM Sunday. Daily carnival wrist band specials!!!!
Come see the best music festival on the southside!!!!
For more information got to http://www.wilions.org/cudahy/festival.htm
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Freaky Friday Dance
- "Warm Your Heart" Chili and Jewelry Invite
- OCPL "Reading Madness" FUNdraiser
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- 2015 Cudahy School Board Public Forum on March 10
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair