The Cudahy Lions Sweet Apple-Wood Festival opens 3:00 PM Friday July 30th at Cudahy Park located at 3000 E. Ramsey Ave. The three day festival runs Friday through Sunday and will feature live music, food, beer and carnival rides. There will be a craft fair/rummage sale Saturday morning and a car show on Saturday afternoon.
The Lions will have a fish fry on Friday , Southwoods Ribs on Saturday and a Polka Mass at 11:00 AM Sunday. Daily carnival wrist band specials!!!!
Come see the best music festival on the southside!!!!
For more information got to http://www.wilions.org/cudahy/festival.htm
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 3rd Annual South Milwaukee Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
- Cudahy Pick N Save Hosting Easter Egg Hunt/Pancake Breakfast
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Postal Service Ready For Tax Day
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Open House
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Bunny Party at the St. Francis Library