University of Wisconsin-Parkside Theatre Arts student Bobby Johnson of Cudahy is one of the program’s two dozen-plus students who are on-stage and backstage at professional theatres this summer.
“UW-Parkside has a strong tradition of placing our students in nationally-recognized summer professional theatre venues,” said Dean Yohnk, Interim Dean of the university’s College of Arts and Sciences. “Theatre companies across the country know that our program produces exceptional new actors and production professionals.”
Johnson serves as an acting and production intern at the American Folklore Theatre at Fish Creek in Door County, Wis. The AFT’s productions include “Mark Twain’s Life on the Mississippi,” “Cheeseheads, The Musical,” and “Bone Dance.”
For more information about the UW-Parkside Theatre Arts program, visit www.uwp.edu keyword: Theatre Arts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Additional Update on Cudahy Borrowing and Bond Ratings
- Submariner to Present Program at Cudahy Family Library
- Build For A Better South Shore
- Art Work Contest in Cudahy for 4th of July Flier
- Cudahy High School "Reality Check" Program Volunteers Neeeded
- Town of Lake Author to Speak at Tuesday's Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Songbird Stamps Take Flight This Spring Through the U.S. Mail
- St. Francis Library Spring Party