University of Wisconsin-Parkside Theatre Arts student Bobby Johnson of Cudahy is one of the program’s two dozen-plus students who are on-stage and backstage at professional theatres this summer.
“UW-Parkside has a strong tradition of placing our students in nationally-recognized summer professional theatre venues,” said Dean Yohnk, Interim Dean of the university’s College of Arts and Sciences. “Theatre companies across the country know that our program produces exceptional new actors and production professionals.”
Johnson serves as an acting and production intern at the American Folklore Theatre at Fish Creek in Door County, Wis. The AFT’s productions include “Mark Twain’s Life on the Mississippi,” “Cheeseheads, The Musical,” and “Bone Dance.”
For more information about the UW-Parkside Theatre Arts program, visit www.uwp.edu keyword: Theatre Arts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy 2014 Borrowing Projects Summary Listing
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- Gallery features local photography
- Cudahy Mayor gets... "All Shook Up"
- Mulqueen thanks voters for support!!
- Thank you for your support
- RED OUT Report Fundraising Efforts a Great Sucess
- Hooray!!! Babes Ice Cream is Reopening on 2/28/14
- Lego Club Builds Again