Public School Funding in South Milwaukee and Beyond
- a discussion with State Rep. Brett Davis
When: Thursday, June 3rd
time: 6:30pm to 8:30PM
Where: Muskie's South Milwaukee Tavern & Grill
800 Milwaukee Avenue - Upper Hall
South Milwaukee, WI 53172
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?: Parents, Educators, and Community Leaders, All are welcome.
If you're frustrated about how our public schools are funded and are aware of the broken Wisconsin education funding formula, please join us for an informal discussion on this topic with Wisconsin State Rep. Brett Davis(R). As the chair of the Education Committee since 2008 and the current ranking member, Rep. Davis knows the challenges our public schools are facing. Rep. Davis is also running for Lieutenant Governor.
HOST: Concerned South Milwaukee Parents who are concerned
about their children’s education and tired of the finger pointing blame game.
Facebook Group: Forward South Milwaukee
PS: To get another perspective of the state education funding watch for a follow up discussion with State Rep. Sondy Pope-Roberts(D) also on the State’s education committee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 10-year Anniversary Celebration Saturday September 27
- I love Yarn Day at the Cudahy Family Library
- Introduction to Tablets & e-Readers: Hands on Experience with Experts from Best Buy
- Student Traffic Safety Update
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Wixon Names Kay Aaseby Director of Procurement
- South Suburban Mayors' fitness Challenge
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class