Public School Funding in South Milwaukee and Beyond
- a discussion with State Rep. Brett Davis
When: Thursday, June 3rd
time: 6:30pm to 8:30PM
Where: Muskie's South Milwaukee Tavern & Grill
800 Milwaukee Avenue - Upper Hall
South Milwaukee, WI 53172
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?: Parents, Educators, and Community Leaders, All are welcome.
If you're frustrated about how our public schools are funded and are aware of the broken Wisconsin education funding formula, please join us for an informal discussion on this topic with Wisconsin State Rep. Brett Davis(R). As the chair of the Education Committee since 2008 and the current ranking member, Rep. Davis knows the challenges our public schools are facing. Rep. Davis is also running for Lieutenant Governor.
HOST: Concerned South Milwaukee Parents who are concerned
about their children’s education and tired of the finger pointing blame game.
Facebook Group: Forward South Milwaukee
PS: To get another perspective of the state education funding watch for a follow up discussion with State Rep. Sondy Pope-Roberts(D) also on the State’s education committee.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors