Public School Funding in South Milwaukee and Beyond
- a discussion with State Rep. Brett Davis
When: Thursday, June 3rd
time: 6:30pm to 8:30PM
Where: Muskie's South Milwaukee Tavern & Grill
800 Milwaukee Avenue - Upper Hall
South Milwaukee, WI 53172
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?: Parents, Educators, and Community Leaders, All are welcome.
If you're frustrated about how our public schools are funded and are aware of the broken Wisconsin education funding formula, please join us for an informal discussion on this topic with Wisconsin State Rep. Brett Davis(R). As the chair of the Education Committee since 2008 and the current ranking member, Rep. Davis knows the challenges our public schools are facing. Rep. Davis is also running for Lieutenant Governor.
HOST: Concerned South Milwaukee Parents who are concerned
about their children’s education and tired of the finger pointing blame game.
Facebook Group: Forward South Milwaukee
PS: To get another perspective of the state education funding watch for a follow up discussion with State Rep. Sondy Pope-Roberts(D) also on the State’s education committee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive