Cudahy-St. Francis Little Baseball Association (CSFLBA) along with the National Softball Association (NSA) welcomes all the U10, U12 and U14 teams playing in the 2010 Annual CSFLBA/NSA World Series Qualifier Girls Fast-pitch Softball Tournament. The World Series Qualifier Fast-pitch Tournament will that will be held this weekend May 21, 22, and 23, at Ladish Park and Pulaski Park in Cudahy.
The city of Cudahy will be host to 26 teams from 3 states including Wisconsin, Illinois, and Michigan. Winners of each age group will receive an automatic berth to the NSA Northern Nationals to be held at a later date. Games are being played Friday night and all day Saturday and all day Sunday with the championship games being played on Sunday afternoon.
Our very own Cudahy - St. Francis Crushers will be representing our organization playing for a chance to qualify.
If you are looking for some family fun this weekend, please join us and help welcome all the fast-pitch softball teams that will be in town this weekend and stop on out at either park and show your support for the girls and cheer our teams on to victory.
Good Luck To All Teams!
The CSFLBA Board Members
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Stay Alert! School’s Back In Session
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Callen Construction Offers Tips for Preventing and Eliminating Exterior Mold
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids
- Cudahy Historical Society Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday
- Please support the Packard Avenue Businesses during construction
- HamBINGO Thursday August 20 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- SOUTH MILWAUKEE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER PRESENTS BOSTON BRASS: AND THE NOMINEES ARE… SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 7:30 PM