Cudahy-St. Francis Little Baseball Association (CSFLBA) along with the National Softball Association (NSA) welcomes all the U10, U12 and U14 teams playing in the 2010 Annual CSFLBA/NSA World Series Qualifier Girls Fast-pitch Softball Tournament. The World Series Qualifier Fast-pitch Tournament will that will be held this weekend May 21, 22, and 23, at Ladish Park and Pulaski Park in Cudahy.
The city of Cudahy will be host to 26 teams from 3 states including Wisconsin, Illinois, and Michigan. Winners of each age group will receive an automatic berth to the NSA Northern Nationals to be held at a later date. Games are being played Friday night and all day Saturday and all day Sunday with the championship games being played on Sunday afternoon.
Our very own Cudahy - St. Francis Crushers will be representing our organization playing for a chance to qualify.
If you are looking for some family fun this weekend, please join us and help welcome all the fast-pitch softball teams that will be in town this weekend and stop on out at either park and show your support for the girls and cheer our teams on to victory.
Good Luck To All Teams!
The CSFLBA Board Members
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- UW-Parkside Adult Learner Open House April 26
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Wrestling Featuring Bobby Heenan