Cudahy-St. Francis Little Baseball Association (CSFLBA) along with the National Softball Association (NSA) welcomes all the U10, U12 and U14 teams playing in the 2010 Annual CSFLBA/NSA World Series Qualifier Girls Fast-pitch Softball Tournament. The World Series Qualifier Fast-pitch Tournament will that will be held this weekend May 21, 22, and 23, at Ladish Park and Pulaski Park in Cudahy.
The city of Cudahy will be host to 26 teams from 3 states including Wisconsin, Illinois, and Michigan. Winners of each age group will receive an automatic berth to the NSA Northern Nationals to be held at a later date. Games are being played Friday night and all day Saturday and all day Sunday with the championship games being played on Sunday afternoon.
Our very own Cudahy - St. Francis Crushers will be representing our organization playing for a chance to qualify.
If you are looking for some family fun this weekend, please join us and help welcome all the fast-pitch softball teams that will be in town this weekend and stop on out at either park and show your support for the girls and cheer our teams on to victory.
Good Luck To All Teams!
The CSFLBA Board Members
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- House of Love Celebration '15 Is Almost Here!
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- Paranormal Milwaukee returns to the Cudahy Family Library
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!