I want to thank the Cudahy Neighborhood Block Watch for inviting me to their political forum last Wednesday evening. I, as many, found it very informative.
After listening to my opponent for Clerk/Treasurer, Robert Goss, I realized how much I have to offer the citizens of Cudahy. I, unlike my opponent, will be present daily at the City Hall. You will not have to email me or call my cell phone to get in touch with me as Mr. Goss had told in his presentation that evening. My being retired will help me better serve the public, unlike my opponent, who has to balance being your Clerk/Treasurer with his full-time position.
Also, since the City does not have a dedicated Information Technology professional on staff and I held that position at AT&T for 42 years, I can assist with any IT related needs they might have.
Paid for and authorized by the Friends of Dennis P. Broderick
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Submariner to Present Program at Cudahy Family Library
- Build For A Better South Shore
- Art Work Contest in Cudahy for 4th of July Flier
- Cudahy High School "Reality Check" Program Volunteers Neeeded
- Town of Lake Author to Speak at Tuesday's Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Songbird Stamps Take Flight This Spring Through the U.S. Mail
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Cudahy's Newest Eagle Scouts
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager