I want to thank the Cudahy Neighborhood Block Watch for inviting me to their political forum last Wednesday evening. I, as many, found it very informative.
After listening to my opponent for Clerk/Treasurer, Robert Goss, I realized how much I have to offer the citizens of Cudahy. I, unlike my opponent, will be present daily at the City Hall. You will not have to email me or call my cell phone to get in touch with me as Mr. Goss had told in his presentation that evening. My being retired will help me better serve the public, unlike my opponent, who has to balance being your Clerk/Treasurer with his full-time position.
Also, since the City does not have a dedicated Information Technology professional on staff and I held that position at AT&T for 42 years, I can assist with any IT related needs they might have.
Paid for and authorized by the Friends of Dennis P. Broderick
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- $ Den, Cudahy Featured Business of the Month, January
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- CHS JV Cheerleaders are the 2015 State Champions in Cheer Dance
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser