I want to thank the Cudahy Neighborhood Block Watch for inviting me to their political forum last Wednesday evening. I, as many, found it very informative.
After listening to my opponent for Clerk/Treasurer, Robert Goss, I realized how much I have to offer the citizens of Cudahy. I, unlike my opponent, will be present daily at the City Hall. You will not have to email me or call my cell phone to get in touch with me as Mr. Goss had told in his presentation that evening. My being retired will help me better serve the public, unlike my opponent, who has to balance being your Clerk/Treasurer with his full-time position.
Also, since the City does not have a dedicated Information Technology professional on staff and I held that position at AT&T for 42 years, I can assist with any IT related needs they might have.
Paid for and authorized by the Friends of Dennis P. Broderick
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant