*****Closing Sale - Savings Storewide********
6001 S PACKARD AVE
CUDAHY, WI 53110
Phone: (414) 744-1512
******Closing Sale - Savings Storewide********
Movie Gallery Restructuring
On February 2, 2010, Movie Gallery, Inc. (MGI) filed voluntary petitions for reorganization under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code. This action enables MGI to restructure its debt while continuing to operate the business. The filing does not include MGI’s Canadian operations, which continue business as normal.
MGI’s restructuring also includes the liquidation and closure of a number of Movie Gallery, Hollywood Video and Game Crazy store locations. We are closing these stores because they are not profitable and because funds from liquidating them can help us moving forward.
To confirm the status of Movie Gallery, Hollywood Video and Game Crazy store locations, please use the store locator tools offered below. By using these tools, you can check the status of individual stores within certain geographical areas. Stores that are holding liquidation sales before they close are labeled “Closing Sales-Savings Storewide.” Once these sales are completed, these stores will be removed from the locator tools.
Throughout the restructuring process, MGI will remain focused on our core objective — connecting our customers to the best and most personalized entertainment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.