The South Milwaukee Music Parents Association invites the community to the upcoming public forums to learn about the proposed cuts to music programs and other positions in our District.
Preliminary budget recommendations may be found at the District's Website http://sdsm.k12.wi.us .
Public input will be on Wednesday, March 3rd, 6:30PM at the South Milwaukee School District Offices at 901 Fifteenth Avenue and will start promptly at 6:30pm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- 2015 Cudahy School Board Public Forum on March 10
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"