The South Milwaukee Music Parents Association invites the community to the upcoming public forums to learn about the proposed cuts to music programs and other positions in our District.
Preliminary budget recommendations may be found at the District's Website http://sdsm.k12.wi.us .
Public input will be on Wednesday, March 3rd, 6:30PM at the South Milwaukee School District Offices at 901 Fifteenth Avenue and will start promptly at 6:30pm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- House of Love Celebration '15 Is Almost Here!
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- Paranormal Milwaukee returns to the Cudahy Family Library
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!