Howard Village Retirement Community, located at 2500 E. Howard Ave. in St. Francis, invites area seniors to attend this free program which is based on the book Patton's Lucky Scout - a fascinating memoir of World War II Veteran Frank Wayne Martin.
Martin was a remarkable soldier— a scout working behind enemy lines for General George S. Patton’s famed Third Army on the move. Milwaukee resident and co-author, Nancy Martin, shares his story in such an engaging way that you too, will feel like you have experienced this Lucky Scout’s incredible journey of survival. This program will be held on Tuesday, March 23rd from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. Please register by calling 414-489-1400 no later than Thurs., March 18th.
Howard Village is a Laureate Group independent and assisted living retirement community designed for an active, convenient and worry-free way of life. For information call 414-489-1400 or view their website at www.laureategroup.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Polish Heritage Month Display at Cudahy Family Library
- Wisconsin Author at Cudahy Family Library, Tuesday November 10 2015
- Celebrate I Love Yarn Day at Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Depot Listed on National Register of Historic Places
- Cudahy Historic Depot Celebrates!
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Cudahy Health Department Receives officla Plaque on Level III Status