Howard Village Retirement Community, located at 2500 E. Howard Ave. in St. Francis, invites area seniors to attend this free program which is based on the book Patton's Lucky Scout - a fascinating memoir of World War II Veteran Frank Wayne Martin.
Martin was a remarkable soldier— a scout working behind enemy lines for General George S. Patton’s famed Third Army on the move. Milwaukee resident and co-author, Nancy Martin, shares his story in such an engaging way that you too, will feel like you have experienced this Lucky Scout’s incredible journey of survival. This program will be held on Tuesday, March 23rd from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. Please register by calling 414-489-1400 no later than Thurs., March 18th.
Howard Village is a Laureate Group independent and assisted living retirement community designed for an active, convenient and worry-free way of life. For information call 414-489-1400 or view their website at www.laureategroup.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- 2015 Cudahy School Board Public Forum on March 10
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week