Howard Village Retirement Community, located at 2500 E. Howard Ave. in St. Francis, invites area seniors to attend this free program which is based on the book Patton's Lucky Scout - a fascinating memoir of World War II Veteran Frank Wayne Martin.
Martin was a remarkable soldier— a scout working behind enemy lines for General George S. Patton’s famed Third Army on the move. Milwaukee resident and co-author, Nancy Martin, shares his story in such an engaging way that you too, will feel like you have experienced this Lucky Scout’s incredible journey of survival. This program will be held on Tuesday, March 23rd from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. Please register by calling 414-489-1400 no later than Thurs., March 18th.
Howard Village is a Laureate Group independent and assisted living retirement community designed for an active, convenient and worry-free way of life. For information call 414-489-1400 or view their website at www.laureategroup.com.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs