The Cudahy/St. Francis Wrestling Booster Club will be hosting their Annual Comedy Social Fundraiser on Saturday, January 23 at the St. Francis Community Center located at 3476 E. Howard Ave in St. Francis.
National touring comedian Mike Marvell and others will be providing the entertainment.
The doors open at 7:00pm, with the show beginning at 8:00pm.
Admission is $15.00 per person or $25.00 per couple. Admission includes beer, soda, snacks. There will be door prizes, raffles and a silent auction.
Individuals must be 21 years of age to attend.
The money raised will provide revenue for the wrestling program throughout this season and into the next fall. For more information, call (414)744-1579.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.