Described as one of the best in Southeastern Wisconsin, Cudahy High School will hold its annual Veterans Day assembly on Wednesday, November 11th.
Students and staff members will gather in the Cudahy High School field house (4950 South Lake Drive) for the 9:00 a.m. program. Residents and visitors are welcome to attend.
The assembly will feature a dramatic reading of the Cudahy Gold Star List, which includes the names of all of the men from the community who gave their lives in service to the United States during World War I, World War II, the Korean Conflict, Vietnam and Iraqi Freedom. Many men on the list are former Cudahy High School students. Photos will be projected on a giant screen during the reading.
Following the tribute, there will be a trumpet rendition of the familiar “Taps”.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.