Wouldn’t it be nice to test-drive a women’s golf league THIS summer before joining for NEXT summer?
Well, that’s exactly what you can do Sunday, September 27 with the Grant Park Women’s Weekend Golf League. Meet current members and play 18 holes of golf at beautiful Grant Park golf course in South Milwaukee.
We play 18 holes, Sunday mornings, May thru September. It’s a great way to improve your game and meet other women who enjoy golfing.
Call Chris Hart at (414) 768-1663 by September 12 to reserve your tee time for Sunday, September 27!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Cudahy Post Office Will Close July 4TH
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Kirtan at Tippe
- Act, Love, Walk: Prayer Walk to End Human Trafficking