Wouldn’t it be nice to test-drive a women’s golf league THIS summer before joining for NEXT summer?
Well, that’s exactly what you can do Sunday, September 27 with the Grant Park Women’s Weekend Golf League. Meet current members and play 18 holes of golf at beautiful Grant Park golf course in South Milwaukee.
We play 18 holes, Sunday mornings, May thru September. It’s a great way to improve your game and meet other women who enjoy golfing.
Call Chris Hart at (414) 768-1663 by September 12 to reserve your tee time for Sunday, September 27!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- UW-Parkside Adult Learner Open House April 26
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Wrestling Featuring Bobby Heenan