Miss St. Francis 2009, Deborah Hammernik, completed her fun-filled and hard-working week in Oshkosh, WI with excitement, as she was named a Top Ten Finalist from the field of 25 other local titleholders from around the state. Kristin Smaby , representing Madison-Capital City, was named Miss Wisconsin 2009
Deborah’s talent was a comedic monologue titled “The Confession” written by Deron Sedy. Deborah portrayed a young woman who required some definite standards about the men she dated, but her breakup methods were a bit unorthodox. In reality, Deborah is a moving motivational speaker for her chosen platform “Operation Patriotism”. She will next represent the city at St. Francis Nite Out on August 5th and will be participating in the St. Francis Days Events September 3-6th.
Deborah is a recent graduate of Oak Creek High School and will attend the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities this fall. She is the daughter of Wendy and Gerard Hammernik and was sponsored by National City Bank during the 2009 Miss St. Francis Pageant held on April 11th
Deborah is available for community events and projects. Contact Diane at 414-48-0511, Steve at 414-545-3015 or Dave 414-483-8353 to schedule Miss St. Francis to participate at your event.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Cudahy Arbor Day/ Earth Day Free Event
- HUGE Kelly Senior Center Rummage - Saturday, April 26
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Cudahy High School Baseball Fundraiser
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House Saturday
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Additional Update on Cudahy Borrowing and Bond Ratings
- Submariner to Present Program at Cudahy Family Library
- Build For A Better South Shore