Cudahy residents are being asked to show their spirit of giving during this year’s 4th of July celebration entitled “Spirit of America.”
From directing traffic to lining up parade units, Mayor Ryan McCue is calling for at least 20 volunteers to help make the annual event a success.
“Police and auxiliary officers and other city workers will be out in force along the parade route and in Sheridan Park,” Mayor McCue said. “But we could use a couple dozen volunteers to help things go as smoothly as possible. Volunteers who speak Spanish as well as English would be especially beneficial.”
Anyone interested in helping with Cudahy’s 4th of July celebration should contact Rachel Mosey via e-mail at email@example.com. Or call (414) 755-6919.
Volunteers will be given T-shirts and work vests to wear. Each will also get a voucher for a free meal from the Lions Club tent.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Polish Heritage Month Display at Cudahy Family Library
- Wisconsin Author at Cudahy Family Library, Tuesday November 10 2015
- Celebrate I Love Yarn Day at Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Depot Listed on National Register of Historic Places
- Cudahy Historic Depot Celebrates!
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Cudahy Health Department Receives officla Plaque on Level III Status