Cudahy residents are being asked to show their spirit of giving during this year’s 4th of July celebration entitled “Spirit of America.”
From directing traffic to lining up parade units, Mayor Ryan McCue is calling for at least 20 volunteers to help make the annual event a success.
“Police and auxiliary officers and other city workers will be out in force along the parade route and in Sheridan Park,” Mayor McCue said. “But we could use a couple dozen volunteers to help things go as smoothly as possible. Volunteers who speak Spanish as well as English would be especially beneficial.”
Anyone interested in helping with Cudahy’s 4th of July celebration should contact Rachel Mosey via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call (414) 755-6919.
Volunteers will be given T-shirts and work vests to wear. Each will also get a voucher for a free meal from the Lions Club tent.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors