Cudahy residents are being asked to show their spirit of giving during this year’s 4th of July celebration entitled “Spirit of America.”
From directing traffic to lining up parade units, Mayor Ryan McCue is calling for at least 20 volunteers to help make the annual event a success.
“Police and auxiliary officers and other city workers will be out in force along the parade route and in Sheridan Park,” Mayor McCue said. “But we could use a couple dozen volunteers to help things go as smoothly as possible. Volunteers who speak Spanish as well as English would be especially beneficial.”
Anyone interested in helping with Cudahy’s 4th of July celebration should contact Rachel Mosey via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call (414) 755-6919.
Volunteers will be given T-shirts and work vests to wear. Each will also get a voucher for a free meal from the Lions Club tent.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Girls and Boys Basketball Clubs
- Wixon Adds Protein Project Manager Nathan Radue
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- Cudahy Post Office Set To Deliver Packages on Sunday
- Cudahy Chronic Nuisance Billing Oct 2014
- Cudahy Man Promoted to Brigadier General - USAF
- North Shore Bank Hosts Community Wellness Day in Cudahy
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union