Cudahy residents are being asked to show their spirit of giving during this year’s 4th of July celebration entitled “Spirit of America.”
From directing traffic to lining up parade units, Mayor Ryan McCue is calling for at least 20 volunteers to help make the annual event a success.
“Police and auxiliary officers and other city workers will be out in force along the parade route and in Sheridan Park,” Mayor McCue said. “But we could use a couple dozen volunteers to help things go as smoothly as possible. Volunteers who speak Spanish as well as English would be especially beneficial.”
Anyone interested in helping with Cudahy’s 4th of July celebration should contact Rachel Mosey via e-mail at email@example.com. Or call (414) 755-6919.
Volunteers will be given T-shirts and work vests to wear. Each will also get a voucher for a free meal from the Lions Club tent.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- House of Love Celebration '15 Is Almost Here!
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- Paranormal Milwaukee returns to the Cudahy Family Library
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!