Cudahy residents are being asked to show their spirit of giving during this year’s 4th of July celebration entitled “Spirit of America.”
From directing traffic to lining up parade units, Mayor Ryan McCue is calling for at least 20 volunteers to help make the annual event a success.
“Police and auxiliary officers and other city workers will be out in force along the parade route and in Sheridan Park,” Mayor McCue said. “But we could use a couple dozen volunteers to help things go as smoothly as possible. Volunteers who speak Spanish as well as English would be especially beneficial.”
Anyone interested in helping with Cudahy’s 4th of July celebration should contact Rachel Mosey via e-mail at email@example.com. Or call (414) 755-6919.
Volunteers will be given T-shirts and work vests to wear. Each will also get a voucher for a free meal from the Lions Club tent.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Additional Update on Cudahy Borrowing and Bond Ratings
- Submariner to Present Program at Cudahy Family Library
- Build For A Better South Shore
- Art Work Contest in Cudahy for 4th of July Flier
- Cudahy High School "Reality Check" Program Volunteers Neeeded
- Town of Lake Author to Speak at Tuesday's Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Songbird Stamps Take Flight This Spring Through the U.S. Mail
- St. Francis Library Spring Party