Cudahy's 4th of July Commission is making plans for the city's 2009 celebration entitled "Spirit of America." The commission wants the annual parade and daylong celebration to be a memorable experience for the citizens of Cudahy and our growing number of visitors.
There are several ways you and/or your company can take part in the 4th of July festivities. The commission has created a sponsorship program that offers different levels of financial support and rewards. All supporters will be included in the event flyer and on the city's website. Additional rewards will be given at donations of $250 or more. Other opportunities include participating as a parade unit and/or volunteering.
Vist www.ci.cudahy.wi.us or www.cudahy4business.com for sponsorship and parade application forms.
You can also contact Parade Marshall Tina Dondajeski at (414) 881-8494 or Dondajeski@sbcglobal.net for more information.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs