Cudahy's 4th of July Commission is making plans for the city's 2009 celebration entitled "Spirit of America." The commission wants the annual parade and daylong celebration to be a memorable experience for the citizens of Cudahy and our growing number of visitors.
There are several ways you and/or your company can take part in the 4th of July festivities. The commission has created a sponsorship program that offers different levels of financial support and rewards. All supporters will be included in the event flyer and on the city's website. Additional rewards will be given at donations of $250 or more. Other opportunities include participating as a parade unit and/or volunteering.
Vist www.ci.cudahy.wi.us or www.cudahy4business.com for sponsorship and parade application forms.
You can also contact Parade Marshall Tina Dondajeski at (414) 881-8494 or Dondajeski@sbcglobal.net for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Vendor Fair at Cudahy Family Library
- Ribbon Cutting at Aurora St. Lukes South Shore
- Kelly Senior Center Day Trip to Gurnee Mills Mall
- In Tandem Theatre Comes A "Cudahy” Caroling One Last Time
- Historical Program at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Girls and Boys Basketball Clubs
- Wixon Adds Protein Project Manager Nathan Radue
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- Cudahy Post Office Set To Deliver Packages on Sunday