Cudahy's 4th of July Commission is making plans for the city's 2009 celebration entitled "Spirit of America." The commission wants the annual parade and daylong celebration to be a memorable experience for the citizens of Cudahy and our growing number of visitors.
There are several ways you and/or your company can take part in the 4th of July festivities. The commission has created a sponsorship program that offers different levels of financial support and rewards. All supporters will be included in the event flyer and on the city's website. Additional rewards will be given at donations of $250 or more. Other opportunities include participating as a parade unit and/or volunteering.
Vist www.ci.cudahy.wi.us or www.cudahy4business.com for sponsorship and parade application forms.
You can also contact Parade Marshall Tina Dondajeski at (414) 881-8494 or Dondajeski@sbcglobal.net for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Wixon Adds Patrick Inman, Operations Demand Planning Manager
- Cudahy Post Office Asks Residents to Help Stamp Out Hunger
- Say Cheers to More Healthy Years at Wilson Commons
- Update on two developement projects in Cudahy
- South Milwaukee Leo Club Hosts Supply Drive for Wisconsin Humane Society
- What's It Worth - Antique Appraisal
- Oak Creek Library Children's Craft Program May 2nd
- Layton Avenue Development Project Moving Forward