Cudahy's 4th of July Commission is making plans for the city's 2009 celebration entitled "Spirit of America." The commission wants the annual parade and daylong celebration to be a memorable experience for the citizens of Cudahy and our growing number of visitors.
There are several ways you and/or your company can take part in the 4th of July festivities. The commission has created a sponsorship program that offers different levels of financial support and rewards. All supporters will be included in the event flyer and on the city's website. Additional rewards will be given at donations of $250 or more. Other opportunities include participating as a parade unit and/or volunteering.
Vist www.ci.cudahy.wi.us or www.cudahy4business.com for sponsorship and parade application forms.
You can also contact Parade Marshall Tina Dondajeski at (414) 881-8494 or Dondajeski@sbcglobal.net for more information.
- Cudahy remembers those on Memorial Day
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- "Click It or Ticket"
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Pabst program at the Cudahy Family Library Cancelled
- Huge Bicycle Auction