Grant Park Men's Golf Club is seeking members for the 2009 season. Our first meeting will be on Thursday, March 19th, 7pm at The K-Ranch in Cudahy (Basement). This is not a league, it is a club that offers golfers the opprutunity to play in monthly events at Grant and other courses. We also have club match competations and a team that competes against other county clubs. Membership is $75.00 and prizes are awarded at each outing. For More information contact Club Vice President Bryan Olen at 476-2448 or Club President Harvey Hoernke at 744-2491 or check our website www.gpmc.us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SM Historical Society "How to Decorate for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- Fox River Invitational
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Book Author to Speak at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Open House at the South Milwaukee Mill Pond Warming House