The Oak Creek Public Library is pleased to welcome children’s author Deborah Diesen and illustrator, Dan Hanna on Thursday, September 18th, at 4 p.m. They will present their new book, Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School.
This event is free and open to the public, and all ages are welcome. Boswell Books is the sponsor of this event and will provide copies of their book for purchase and signing. The stuffed Pout Pout fish will also be available for purchase.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- February Cudahy New Business Openings
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Popular Spring Market returns to South Milwaukee High School – March 7th