The Oak Creek Public Library is pleased to welcome children’s author Deborah Diesen and illustrator, Dan Hanna on Thursday, September 18th, at 4 p.m. They will present their new book, Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School.
This event is free and open to the public, and all ages are welcome. Boswell Books is the sponsor of this event and will provide copies of their book for purchase and signing. The stuffed Pout Pout fish will also be available for purchase.
- Author Visit with Elizabeth Kokalis - May 14th
- Gifts for All Women at Worship
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness