The Oak Creek Public Library is pleased to welcome children’s author Deborah Diesen and illustrator, Dan Hanna on Thursday, September 18th, at 4 p.m. They will present their new book, Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School.
This event is free and open to the public, and all ages are welcome. Boswell Books is the sponsor of this event and will provide copies of their book for purchase and signing. The stuffed Pout Pout fish will also be available for purchase.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 10-year Anniversary Celebration Saturday September 27
- I love Yarn Day at the Cudahy Family Library
- Introduction to Tablets & e-Readers: Hands on Experience with Experts from Best Buy
- Student Traffic Safety Update
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Wixon Names Kay Aaseby Director of Procurement
- South Suburban Mayors' fitness Challenge
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class