Don't forget the Cudahy Historical Society's Outdoor Band Concert featuring the South Milwaukee Municipal Band is coming up this Tuesday, August 19! The concert is free and everyone is invited.
Music begins at 7 p.m. in the parking lot of the landmark rail road depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic Ave.
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant