The Cudahy Police Department will be participating in the Wisconsin Department of Transportation’s Alcohol Crackdown initiative Aug 16-Sept 2nd. During this period, there will be extra officers on the street conducting traffic enforcement. The main focus of the initiative will be drunk driving enforcement. These extra patrols are funded by a grant from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. The Cudahy Police Department asks all drivers to slow down, wear their seatbelt, and to avoid driving while impaired.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday June 4 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- What's Your Score? - presented by Educators Credit Union
- Cudahy Farmers Market Grand Opening June 3!
- Open House at Cudahy Historical Society Depot This Saturday
- SM Author Jerrianne Hayslett’s Short Story Wins First-Place Prize
- Cudahy Memorial Day Ceremony
- "Award ofExcellence"
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest