The Cudahy Police Department will be participating in the Wisconsin Department of Transportation’s Alcohol Crackdown initiative Aug 16-Sept 2nd. During this period, there will be extra officers on the street conducting traffic enforcement. The main focus of the initiative will be drunk driving enforcement. These extra patrols are funded by a grant from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. The Cudahy Police Department asks all drivers to slow down, wear their seatbelt, and to avoid driving while impaired.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Southshore Police Departments Team Up for Traffic Enforcement
- Health Fair Returns to South Milwaukee Market on Thursday, September 10
- Oak Creek Community United Methodist Church 175th Anniversary Carnival
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Rise to Your Potential, Soar to New Heights With Ascension Martial Arts
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Heads Up! Cudahy Kennel Club Dog Class Registration
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award