The Cudahy Police Department will be participating in the Wisconsin Department of Transportation’s Alcohol Crackdown initiative Aug 16-Sept 2nd. During this period, there will be extra officers on the street conducting traffic enforcement. The main focus of the initiative will be drunk driving enforcement. These extra patrols are funded by a grant from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. The Cudahy Police Department asks all drivers to slow down, wear their seatbelt, and to avoid driving while impaired.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2nd Annual Craft & Vendor Fair
- Cudahy Historical Society Police Bicycle Auction Coming Soon
- Workforce Development Center's Spring Job Fair
- Libra ~ Linda and Poul Sandersen's Americana Music
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Wixon Adds Patrick Inman, Operations Demand Planning Manager
- Cudahy Post Office Asks Residents to Help Stamp Out Hunger
- Say Cheers to More Healthy Years at Wilson Commons
- Update on two developement projects in Cudahy