The Cudahy Police Department will be participating in the Wisconsin Department of Transportation’s Alcohol Crackdown initiative Aug 16-Sept 2nd. During this period, there will be extra officers on the street conducting traffic enforcement. The main focus of the initiative will be drunk driving enforcement. These extra patrols are funded by a grant from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. The Cudahy Police Department asks all drivers to slow down, wear their seatbelt, and to avoid driving while impaired.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Freaky Friday Dance
- "Warm Your Heart" Chili and Jewelry Invite
- OCPL "Reading Madness" FUNdraiser
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- 2015 Cudahy School Board Public Forum on March 10
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair