The Wisconsin Department of Revenue released Friday the annual Equalized Value and Net New Construction figures. Equalized Value is based on the fair market value determined by the Department of Revenue on January 1st and published every year on August 15. Net New Construction consists of both buildings built or destroyed in 2013. The City of Cudahy reported $2,361,500 of value due to Net New Construction or .20% of the prior year’s equalized value. Milwaukee County as a whole experienced $507,545,400 or .89% in Net New Construction. Cudahy (.20%), St. Francis (.73%) and South Milwaukee (.51%) all reported a smaller percentage then the overall county. Percentage of Net New Construction is not only an economic indicator but also is a factor in determining levy limits.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- February Cudahy New Business Openings
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Popular Spring Market returns to South Milwaukee High School – March 7th