The Wisconsin Department of Revenue released Friday the annual Equalized Value and Net New Construction figures. Equalized Value is based on the fair market value determined by the Department of Revenue on January 1st and published every year on August 15. Net New Construction consists of both buildings built or destroyed in 2013. The City of Cudahy reported $2,361,500 of value due to Net New Construction or .20% of the prior year’s equalized value. Milwaukee County as a whole experienced $507,545,400 or .89% in Net New Construction. Cudahy (.20%), St. Francis (.73%) and South Milwaukee (.51%) all reported a smaller percentage then the overall county. Percentage of Net New Construction is not only an economic indicator but also is a factor in determining levy limits.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- House of Love Celebration '15 Is Almost Here!
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- Paranormal Milwaukee returns to the Cudahy Family Library
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!