The Wisconsin Department of Revenue released Friday the annual Equalized Value and Net New Construction figures. Equalized Value is based on the fair market value determined by the Department of Revenue on January 1st and published every year on August 15. Net New Construction consists of both buildings built or destroyed in 2013. The City of Cudahy reported $2,361,500 of value due to Net New Construction or .20% of the prior year’s equalized value. Milwaukee County as a whole experienced $507,545,400 or .89% in Net New Construction. Cudahy (.20%), St. Francis (.73%) and South Milwaukee (.51%) all reported a smaller percentage then the overall county. Percentage of Net New Construction is not only an economic indicator but also is a factor in determining levy limits.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Health Department Maintains Level III Status
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- City of Cudahy 2016 Budget Time Table
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus