The Wisconsin Department of Revenue released Friday the annual Equalized Value and Net New Construction figures. Equalized Value is based on the fair market value determined by the Department of Revenue on January 1st and published every year on August 15. Net New Construction consists of both buildings built or destroyed in 2013. The City of Cudahy reported $2,361,500 of value due to Net New Construction or .20% of the prior year’s equalized value. Milwaukee County as a whole experienced $507,545,400 or .89% in Net New Construction. Cudahy (.20%), St. Francis (.73%) and South Milwaukee (.51%) all reported a smaller percentage then the overall county. Percentage of Net New Construction is not only an economic indicator but also is a factor in determining levy limits.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Cudahy Post Office Will Close July 4TH
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Kirtan at Tippe
- Act, Love, Walk: Prayer Walk to End Human Trafficking