The Wisconsin Department of Revenue released Friday the annual Equalized Value and Net New Construction figures. Equalized Value is based on the fair market value determined by the Department of Revenue on January 1st and published every year on August 15. Net New Construction consists of both buildings built or destroyed in 2013. The City of Cudahy reported $2,361,500 of value due to Net New Construction or .20% of the prior year’s equalized value. Milwaukee County as a whole experienced $507,545,400 or .89% in Net New Construction. Cudahy (.20%), St. Francis (.73%) and South Milwaukee (.51%) all reported a smaller percentage then the overall county. Percentage of Net New Construction is not only an economic indicator but also is a factor in determining levy limits.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Cudahy Tourism Commission Volunteer Opening
- Postal service offers holiday mailing tips
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations