Come explore Cudahy's "attic" as the Cudahy Historical Society hosts another of its popular Open Houses this Saturday, July 26!
The event is free and everyone is invited.
The Open House is at the historic Cudahy Railroad Depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave. Hours are from 10 a.m. until noon.
Knowledgeable docents will be on hand to talk about the many artifacts from our city's past that are on display, there are also many pictures to view while listening to tunes on a restored 1951 Seeburg juke box.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs