Come explore Cudahy's "attic" as the Cudahy Historical Society hosts another of its popular Open Houses this Saturday, July 26!
The event is free and everyone is invited.
The Open House is at the historic Cudahy Railroad Depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave. Hours are from 10 a.m. until noon.
Knowledgeable docents will be on hand to talk about the many artifacts from our city's past that are on display, there are also many pictures to view while listening to tunes on a restored 1951 Seeburg juke box.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Cudahy FD Goes Above and Beyond
- Farmers Market Coming to Cudahy in 2015
- HamBINGO Thursday February 26 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Big Hopes for Mini Donuts Kickstarter Campaign
- UW-Parkside Continuing Education announces new Fund Development Certificate Program
- Wixon Adds Bryan Mazur, Key Account Manager – Consumer Products
- Technology Overtaking the Youth
- Candy Creations for Teens @ the Oak Creek Library (3/19/15)