Come explore Cudahy's "attic" as the Cudahy Historical Society hosts another of its popular Open Houses this Saturday, July 26!
The event is free and everyone is invited.
The Open House is at the historic Cudahy Railroad Depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave. Hours are from 10 a.m. until noon.
Knowledgeable docents will be on hand to talk about the many artifacts from our city's past that are on display, there are also many pictures to view while listening to tunes on a restored 1951 Seeburg juke box.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 3rd Annual South Milwaukee Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
- Cudahy Pick N Save Hosting Easter Egg Hunt/Pancake Breakfast
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Postal Service Ready For Tax Day
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Open House
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Bunny Party at the St. Francis Library