Come explore Cudahy's "attic" as the Cudahy Historical Society hosts another of its popular Open Houses this Saturday, July 26!
The event is free and everyone is invited.
The Open House is at the historic Cudahy Railroad Depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave. Hours are from 10 a.m. until noon.
Knowledgeable docents will be on hand to talk about the many artifacts from our city's past that are on display, there are also many pictures to view while listening to tunes on a restored 1951 Seeburg juke box.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- City of Cudahy 2016 Budget Time Table
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Racine Starving Artists Outdoor Fair August 2nd