Cudahy High School Fees & Registration Days:
August 12 and 13
-Tuesday, August 12, 2014: 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (Cafeteria)
-Wednesday, August 13, 2014: 3:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. (Cafeteria)
Students who will attend Cudahy High School this fall should complete the following information for registration.
All students will return the completed student emergency card, pay school fees, have student ID photos take, get photographed for the student yearbook, pay athletic fees, register their automobiles for student parking, order a yearbook, purchase locks for physical education/woods classes/athletics, pay large instrument rental fees, put money into student account for the school lunch program, and receive their current schedule.
Tuesday and Wednesday registration will take place in the school cafeteria. Students should use the main entrance to the building.
Registration for Newly Transferred Students
Students who are transferring to Cudahy High School for the 2014-2015 school year should register in the Counseling Center. A copy of the student’s transcript and/or most recent report card as well as proof of residency, original birth certificate, social security number, and immunization records will be needed to complete the registration process. Parents are asked to call the office at (414) 294-2700/2711 to set up an appointment with a counselor to register the student.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Cudahy 2016 Budget Time Table
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Racine Starving Artists Outdoor Fair August 2nd
- New Trees, New Tables and Bluegrass