I would like to thank our community for their attendance and participation in our City of Cudahy 4th of July Celebration. Approximately 8,000 residents and visitors attended our daylong celebration. From our parade at noon, through the afternoon and evening entertainment, and finishing the day with those glorious fireworks, we hope that everyone enjoyed this glorious celebration.
I would also like to thank the City of Cudahy for their generous sponsorship of this event, and the Cudahy Police, Fire, Public Works, and Clerks Departments for their contributions to ensure a smooth and safe event for everyone to enjoy. To all of the volunteers who worked on any part of this event, thank you to my wife Lynn, daughter Mindy, Benn Filkins, Pattie Carney, Riley McDonough, Clarie Urben, Dale Kordylas, Zach Zeniecki, Erin Rae Zielinski for giving of your time and talents. Also thank you to the generous businesses, organizations and individuals who made contributions as well to ensure a successful day long of events.
Events such as this, allow our community to shine. It shows the great residents we have, the civic pride in celebrating our nation’s birthday. It allows our visitors to see the many great things we have to offer here in Cudahy, the greatest city in the State of Wisconsin.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Fall Festival is Sunday
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%