Interesting artifacts and antiques from the city of Cudahy's colorful past are available for viewing this Saturday, June 28th, from 10 a.m. until noon.
It's all part of the Cudahy Historical Society's monthly open house at the landmark railroad depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave.
Docents will be on hand to answer questions and you can listen to tunes from a 1940s juke box.
Open houses are held from April through October on the last Saturday of the month.
It's free and everyone is invited!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- February Cudahy New Business Openings