Interesting artifacts and antiques from the city of Cudahy's colorful past are available for viewing this Saturday, June 28th, from 10 a.m. until noon.
It's all part of the Cudahy Historical Society's monthly open house at the landmark railroad depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave.
Docents will be on hand to answer questions and you can listen to tunes from a 1940s juke box.
Open houses are held from April through October on the last Saturday of the month.
It's free and everyone is invited!
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs