Interesting artifacts and antiques from the city of Cudahy's colorful past are available for viewing this Saturday, June 28th, from 10 a.m. until noon.
It's all part of the Cudahy Historical Society's monthly open house at the landmark railroad depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave.
Docents will be on hand to answer questions and you can listen to tunes from a 1940s juke box.
Open houses are held from April through October on the last Saturday of the month.
It's free and everyone is invited!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Cudahy Post Office Will Close July 4TH