Interesting artifacts and antiques from the city of Cudahy's colorful past are available for viewing this Saturday, June 28th, from 10 a.m. until noon.
It's all part of the Cudahy Historical Society's monthly open house at the landmark railroad depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave.
Docents will be on hand to answer questions and you can listen to tunes from a 1940s juke box.
Open houses are held from April through October on the last Saturday of the month.
It's free and everyone is invited!
- Author Visit with Elizabeth Kokalis - May 14th
- Gifts for All Women at Worship
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness