Project Concern of Cudahy-St. Francis is holding a school supply drive to help families in our community living in difficult circumstances obtain school supplies for the 2014-15 school year. Please consider giving a donation of one or more of the following items to help ensure every child in our community has what they need for school this Fall! Donations may be brought to Project Concern located at 3658 East Plankinton Ave. between June 16th and August 15th, 2014. Every donation—big or small—makes a HUGE difference! Thank you for your generosity!
Crayola Crayons—8 ct
Crayola Crayons—24 ct
Markers—Washable 10 ct
Dry Erase Markers
Paints—Watercolor 8 ct
Colored Pencils—long 12 ct
# 2 Pencils—24 ct,
Folders, bottom pocket
Binders, 3-ring, 1 inch
Scissors - Pointed
Pencil Pouches, Soft
Loose Leaf Paper—wide
Loose Leaf Paper—college
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations
- Patrick Cudahy Expansion approved by Governing Bodies
- Vendor Fair at Cudahy Family Library
- Ribbon Cutting at Aurora St. Lukes South Shore
- Kelly Senior Center Day Trip to Gurnee Mills Mall
- In Tandem Theatre Comes A "Cudahy” Caroling One Last Time