Project Concern of Cudahy-St. Francis is holding a school supply drive to help families in our community living in difficult circumstances obtain school supplies for the 2014-15 school year. Please consider giving a donation of one or more of the following items to help ensure every child in our community has what they need for school this Fall! Donations may be brought to Project Concern located at 3658 East Plankinton Ave. between June 16th and August 15th, 2014. Every donation—big or small—makes a HUGE difference! Thank you for your generosity!
Crayola Crayons—8 ct
Crayola Crayons—24 ct
Markers—Washable 10 ct
Dry Erase Markers
Paints—Watercolor 8 ct
Colored Pencils—long 12 ct
# 2 Pencils—24 ct,
Folders, bottom pocket
Binders, 3-ring, 1 inch
Scissors - Pointed
Pencil Pouches, Soft
Loose Leaf Paper—wide
Loose Leaf Paper—college
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Cudahy High School Fees & Registration Days
- Ground Breaking for CBRF in Cudahy July 16, 2014
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere