As the list of parade units grows for our impending 4th of July parade, so has our generous list of sponsors that help make our daylong celebration even bigger and better than ever. As of today, there are 65 units for our parade and our list of sponsors has continued to grow, even after our brochures were printed.
Thank you to all of our sponsors: Charlie’s Discount Tobacco & Liquor, Jet Repair, Alderman Randy and Carrie Hollenbeck, Skyline Catering, Sheridan’s Boutique Hotel & American Bistro, North Shore Bank of Cudahy, FMP Fabricated Metal Products, Milw. County Supervisor Patricia Jursik. Showcase Dance Studio, Military Order of Purple Heart, Papa Luigi’s Pizza of Cudahy, Customs Unlimited Auto Body of Cudahy, Ewald’s Venus Ford, In-Focus Photography, Southside Cruisers Car Club, ATI Ladish Forging, Molly McGartland, Cudahy Lions Club, Prime Financial Credit Union, Jonathan Dannecker; Modern-Woodmen, Advanced Disposal, and the City of Cudahy.
Please make sure you that you enjoy any or all of the events during the City of Cudahy 4th of July celebration.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors