As the list of parade units grows for our impending 4th of July parade, so has our generous list of sponsors that help make our daylong celebration even bigger and better than ever. As of today, there are 65 units for our parade and our list of sponsors has continued to grow, even after our brochures were printed.
Thank you to all of our sponsors: Charlie’s Discount Tobacco & Liquor, Jet Repair, Alderman Randy and Carrie Hollenbeck, Skyline Catering, Sheridan’s Boutique Hotel & American Bistro, North Shore Bank of Cudahy, FMP Fabricated Metal Products, Milw. County Supervisor Patricia Jursik. Showcase Dance Studio, Military Order of Purple Heart, Papa Luigi’s Pizza of Cudahy, Customs Unlimited Auto Body of Cudahy, Ewald’s Venus Ford, In-Focus Photography, Southside Cruisers Car Club, ATI Ladish Forging, Molly McGartland, Cudahy Lions Club, Prime Financial Credit Union, Jonathan Dannecker; Modern-Woodmen, Advanced Disposal, and the City of Cudahy.
Please make sure you that you enjoy any or all of the events during the City of Cudahy 4th of July celebration.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee
- CHS Class Ring received 72 years After Graduation!
- "HeART & Sole" Sister's EXPO