Naturally, She’s Dreaming, Inspirational Art & Essays by Susan Lukas, Cudahy, WI was selected by Mid-west Book Review for the coveted Reviewer’s Choice, June, 2014. Combining 32 of her dreamy digital collages with inspirational essays, she created a book that is somewhere between heaven and earth, and prompts readers to live their best lives, creatively and spiritually.
The reviewer for Midwest Book Review called the book, “both inspired and inspiring. Very highly rec-ommended reading.” It would be a great addition to a personal or public library. Midwest Book Review gives priority consideration to small press publishers, self-published authors, and academic presses. It is a major Internet resource for publishers, writers, librarians, booksellers, and book lovers of all ages and interests.
Lukas is a professional photographer and graphic designer. Her digital images evolved out of a combi-nation of both disciplines and use her artistic abilities in a new medium. She invents new images with her original photos and Photoshop. Since 1988, Lukas has exhibited her fine art prints at art shows and galleries in the U.S. and has won many awards for her work. She has taught photography to adults in met-ro Milwaukee since 2003. In the Technique section of the book, Lukas offers tips to photographers and Photoshop users.
Lukas wrote the book as a way to help others while helping herself. As she taught photography, her own photography skills improved and were reinforced. With Naturally, She’s Dreaming, she wishes to do the same. This book can remind herself and others of God’s love and presence and to never give up. Always keep learning and growing.
“We are souls first living a human experience,” she said. Celebrate nature and art as the spiritual connec-tion we all have.
To learn more about Susan Lukas, purchase the book or prints from the book, go to www.susanlukas. com. She will also be exhibiting her book and artwork at several art shows this summer in the Midwest.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors