City of Cudahy 4th of July Update
As we continue to spread the word with the City of Cudahy’s Fourth of July plans for our daylong celebration, I have had the opportunity to drop off brochures at many of our local businesses. Kicking off with the parade at noon, the entire day is filled with a daylong celebration with events held at Sheridan Park, capping the evening off with musical entertainment from Six Pack and of course, our fabulous fireworks. Information about the parade and celebration can be obtained from one of the brochures at our local businesses, City Hall, Cudahy Family Library, or our website www.cudahy.wi.gov under the news section.
During this time, I took the opportunity to meet with many of our local businesses, connect with some changed businesses and managers, and meet some of our new business owners like the father and son Mendez team which has opened a restaurant “The Wild Rooster” at 4753 South Packard Avenue. As Mayor, I ask on behalf of our local business owners that you please support all of our businesses here in Cudahy.
Please enjoy any or all of the cities Fourth of July daylong celebration here on the 4th of July in the City of Cudahy.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- Kids Community Clothing Exchange
- Join the Cudahy Cogs Team for UPAF Remembering Carl Koch
- Cudahy Post Office Asks Residents to Help Stamp Out Hunger
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- Two Complimentary Seminars: Facility and Extended Care, Medicare Basics at the Cudahy Family Library
- Taijiquan Exercise Classes at the Cudahy Family Libray
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies