City of Cudahy 4th of July Update
As we continue to spread the word with the City of Cudahy’s Fourth of July plans for our daylong celebration, I have had the opportunity to drop off brochures at many of our local businesses. Kicking off with the parade at noon, the entire day is filled with a daylong celebration with events held at Sheridan Park, capping the evening off with musical entertainment from Six Pack and of course, our fabulous fireworks. Information about the parade and celebration can be obtained from one of the brochures at our local businesses, City Hall, Cudahy Family Library, or our website www.cudahy.wi.gov under the news section.
During this time, I took the opportunity to meet with many of our local businesses, connect with some changed businesses and managers, and meet some of our new business owners like the father and son Mendez team which has opened a restaurant “The Wild Rooster” at 4753 South Packard Avenue. As Mayor, I ask on behalf of our local business owners that you please support all of our businesses here in Cudahy.
Please enjoy any or all of the cities Fourth of July daylong celebration here on the 4th of July in the City of Cudahy.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry
- Health Fair Returns to South Milw Downtown Market - Sept 4th
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive