For Immediate Release:
Cudahy Mayor Thanks Volunteers for their service at the Packard Avenue Community Clinic
Over the past sixteen years, a dedicated group of volunteers from Lakeshore Medical Clinic, Aurora Health Care and community members have given of their time and talents providing basic medical services to the uninsured in our area. To each and every one who has helped during this time to provide a valuable service to our community, I truly thank you on behalf of the residents of Cudahy, and our area who have benefited from this service.
On the morning of June 13, 2014, I was saddened to learn about the impending closing of the Packard Avenue Community Clinic, located at 5854 South Packard Avenue in the city of Cudahy. The clinic will be closing on June 25, 2014. With the changes to health care delivery in our country and the reduction in the number of uninsured people in our community, these were a few of the factors involved in the closing of the facility.
On behalf of the City of Cudahy and its residents, thank you to everyone at the Packard Avenue Community Clinic for serving our community.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
- Gifts for All Women at Worship
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration