For Immediate Release:
Cudahy Mayor Thanks Volunteers for their service at the Packard Avenue Community Clinic
Over the past sixteen years, a dedicated group of volunteers from Lakeshore Medical Clinic, Aurora Health Care and community members have given of their time and talents providing basic medical services to the uninsured in our area. To each and every one who has helped during this time to provide a valuable service to our community, I truly thank you on behalf of the residents of Cudahy, and our area who have benefited from this service.
On the morning of June 13, 2014, I was saddened to learn about the impending closing of the Packard Avenue Community Clinic, located at 5854 South Packard Avenue in the city of Cudahy. The clinic will be closing on June 25, 2014. With the changes to health care delivery in our country and the reduction in the number of uninsured people in our community, these were a few of the factors involved in the closing of the facility.
On behalf of the City of Cudahy and its residents, thank you to everyone at the Packard Avenue Community Clinic for serving our community.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- Kids Community Clothing Exchange
- Join the Cudahy Cogs Team for UPAF Remembering Carl Koch
- Cudahy Post Office Asks Residents to Help Stamp Out Hunger
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- Two Complimentary Seminars: Facility and Extended Care, Medicare Basics at the Cudahy Family Library
- Taijiquan Exercise Classes at the Cudahy Family Libray
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies