Curative Care Network has added a third Club Curative program for young adults with disabilities to its Adult Day Services programming. The site for this unique day program is Curative’s location at 5071 S. Lake Drive, Cudahy, under the leadership of Adult Day Services Supervisor Tim Karol. Recent graduates from Cudahy High School, Oak Creek High School and Franklin High School are among enrollees.
Club Curative is an Adult Day Services program designed for adults with developmental disabilities aged 18 to 29. Activities are specifically designed to appeal to the interests of younger adults and to aid in a smooth transition from high school to life after high school. Programming is designed to help clients maintain or develop daily living skills. Because this age group is accustomed to using technology in their daily lives, an Apple TV system has been installed to facilitate technology-based programming.
Curative has offered Club Curative programming since 2011 at its Forest Home location, 6700 W. Forest Home Avenue, Milwaukee and since 2013 at its Menomonee Falls location, W187 N8661 Maple Road, Menomonee Falls.
Curative Care Network, a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization, improves the function and quality of life for persons with disabilities or limiting conditions through high quality care and services. Curative is one of the largest, most experienced, and diverse human service organizations in the region. Curative provides quality services to children, adults and seniors at community-based sites in Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. Our areas of expertise include: Adult Day Services, Case Management Services, Children’s Services, Employment Services, Residential Services and Senior Services.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday June 4 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- What's Your Score? - presented by Educators Credit Union
- Cudahy Farmers Market Grand Opening June 3!
- Open House at Cudahy Historical Society Depot This Saturday
- SM Author Jerrianne Hayslett’s Short Story Wins First-Place Prize
- Cudahy Memorial Day Ceremony
- "Award ofExcellence"
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest