The Cudahy Historical Society has slated its popular Ice Cream Social for Tuesday, June 17th.
The event is free and everyone is invited!
The evening begins with a short business meeting at 7 p.m. followed by ice cream, conversation and a chance to view historic artifacts while listening to tunes on a restored 1940's jukebox.
The Ice Cream Social is held at the old rail road depot, a national and state historic building, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors