The Cudahy Historical Society has slated its popular Ice Cream Social for Tuesday, June 17th.
The event is free and everyone is invited!
The evening begins with a short business meeting at 7 p.m. followed by ice cream, conversation and a chance to view historic artifacts while listening to tunes on a restored 1940's jukebox.
The Ice Cream Social is held at the old rail road depot, a national and state historic building, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry