The Cudahy Historical Society has slated its popular Ice Cream Social for Tuesday, June 17th.
The event is free and everyone is invited!
The evening begins with a short business meeting at 7 p.m. followed by ice cream, conversation and a chance to view historic artifacts while listening to tunes on a restored 1940's jukebox.
The Ice Cream Social is held at the old rail road depot, a national and state historic building, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave.
- "Click It or Ticket"
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Pabst program at the Cudahy Family Library Cancelled
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Cudahy Postmaster Offers Tips for Mailbox Maintenance
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- New Business Updates in the City of Cudahy
- Hogwart's Reunion