On the afternoon of May 28th, I was honored to participate in the dedication of another Free Little Library here in the City of Cudahy. The newest location is at the TruStone Financial location at 5570 South Packard Avenue. A large thank you to Assistant Vice President and Regional Manager Matt Krauter for their continued commitment to this community, with the addition of the little free library. Dia Wesner, Branch Manager and others from her branch were on hand for the event.
Little Free Libraries are designed to allow readers to take a book and put another book in its place and promote reading. While last year there were no Little Free Libraries in our community, there are now over a dozen locations here in the City of Cudahy. Little Free Libraries are a compliment to the great Cudahy Family Library we have in our community, which promotes reading and literacy.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Cudahy Tourism Commission Volunteer Opening
- Postal service offers holiday mailing tips
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations