On the afternoon of May 28th, I was honored to participate in the dedication of another Free Little Library here in the City of Cudahy. The newest location is at the TruStone Financial location at 5570 South Packard Avenue. A large thank you to Assistant Vice President and Regional Manager Matt Krauter for their continued commitment to this community, with the addition of the little free library. Dia Wesner, Branch Manager and others from her branch were on hand for the event.
Little Free Libraries are designed to allow readers to take a book and put another book in its place and promote reading. While last year there were no Little Free Libraries in our community, there are now over a dozen locations here in the City of Cudahy. Little Free Libraries are a compliment to the great Cudahy Family Library we have in our community, which promotes reading and literacy.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee
- CHS Class Ring received 72 years After Graduation!
- "HeART & Sole" Sister's EXPO