On the afternoon of May 28th, I was honored to participate in the dedication of another Free Little Library here in the City of Cudahy. The newest location is at the TruStone Financial location at 5570 South Packard Avenue. A large thank you to Assistant Vice President and Regional Manager Matt Krauter for their continued commitment to this community, with the addition of the little free library. Dia Wesner, Branch Manager and others from her branch were on hand for the event.
Little Free Libraries are designed to allow readers to take a book and put another book in its place and promote reading. While last year there were no Little Free Libraries in our community, there are now over a dozen locations here in the City of Cudahy. Little Free Libraries are a compliment to the great Cudahy Family Library we have in our community, which promotes reading and literacy.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- 2015 Cudahy School Board Public Forum on March 10
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week