On the afternoon of May 28th, I was honored to participate in the dedication of another Free Little Library here in the City of Cudahy. The newest location is at the TruStone Financial location at 5570 South Packard Avenue. A large thank you to Assistant Vice President and Regional Manager Matt Krauter for their continued commitment to this community, with the addition of the little free library. Dia Wesner, Branch Manager and others from her branch were on hand for the event.
Little Free Libraries are designed to allow readers to take a book and put another book in its place and promote reading. While last year there were no Little Free Libraries in our community, there are now over a dozen locations here in the City of Cudahy. Little Free Libraries are a compliment to the great Cudahy Family Library we have in our community, which promotes reading and literacy.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival