The Cudahy Historical Society will hold its popular Police Bicycle Auction & Rummage Sale on Saturday, May 17.
The events will take place at the historic Cudahy RR depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic (corner of south KK and Plankinton avenues).
Bikes will be available for previewing at 9 a.m. with the auction beginning promptly at 11. There is a $1 fee for a paddle to bid.
Also on Saturday is the city department rummage sale including non-current street signs, donated items and more. The sale begins at 8:30 a.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bike Donations Needed
- New South Shore Masters Swimming Program
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee