The Cudahy Historical Society will hold its popular Police Bicycle Auction & Rummage Sale on Saturday, May 17.
The events will take place at the historic Cudahy RR depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic (corner of south KK and Plankinton avenues).
Bikes will be available for previewing at 9 a.m. with the auction beginning promptly at 11. There is a $1 fee for a paddle to bid.
Also on Saturday is the city department rummage sale including non-current street signs, donated items and more. The sale begins at 8:30 a.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Cudahy FD Goes Above and Beyond
- Farmers Market Coming to Cudahy in 2015
- HamBINGO Thursday February 26 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Big Hopes for Mini Donuts Kickstarter Campaign
- UW-Parkside Continuing Education announces new Fund Development Certificate Program
- Wixon Adds Bryan Mazur, Key Account Manager – Consumer Products
- Technology Overtaking the Youth
- Candy Creations for Teens @ the Oak Creek Library (3/19/15)