The Cudahy Family Library will host Dr. Razvan "Ross" Rentea, MD from True Botanica LLC, who will talk about recent advances in Complementary medicine.
Dr. Rentea will provide information on research into understanding many natural substances and how to use them effectively and also explore how our mental and spiritual attitude affects a holistic approach to health and wellness.
The presentation will be from 6:00-8:00PM, Tuesday, May 20, 2014. No registration is required and the program is free to the public.
This is very current information and we hope to have a large audience for Dr. Rentea. Please plan to attend.
- Author Visit with Elizabeth Kokalis - May 14th
- Gifts for All Women at Worship
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness