The Cudahy Family Library will host Dr. Razvan "Ross" Rentea, MD from True Botanica LLC, who will talk about recent advances in Complementary medicine.
Dr. Rentea will provide information on research into understanding many natural substances and how to use them effectively and also explore how our mental and spiritual attitude affects a holistic approach to health and wellness.
The presentation will be from 6:00-8:00PM, Tuesday, May 20, 2014. No registration is required and the program is free to the public.
This is very current information and we hope to have a large audience for Dr. Rentea. Please plan to attend.
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- "Click It or Ticket"
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Pabst program at the Cudahy Family Library Cancelled
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Cudahy Postmaster Offers Tips for Mailbox Maintenance
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- New Business Updates in the City of Cudahy