The Cudahy Family Library will host Dr. Razvan "Ross" Rentea, MD from True Botanica LLC, who will talk about recent advances in Complementary medicine.
Dr. Rentea will provide information on research into understanding many natural substances and how to use them effectively and also explore how our mental and spiritual attitude affects a holistic approach to health and wellness.
The presentation will be from 6:00-8:00PM, Tuesday, May 20, 2014. No registration is required and the program is free to the public.
This is very current information and we hope to have a large audience for Dr. Rentea. Please plan to attend.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Polish Heritage Month Display at Cudahy Family Library
- Wisconsin Author at Cudahy Family Library, Tuesday November 10 2015
- Celebrate I Love Yarn Day at Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Depot Listed on National Register of Historic Places
- Cudahy Historic Depot Celebrates!
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Cudahy Health Department Receives officla Plaque on Level III Status