The Cudahy Family Library will host Dr. Razvan "Ross" Rentea, MD from True Botanica LLC, who will talk about recent advances in Complementary medicine.
Dr. Rentea will provide information on research into understanding many natural substances and how to use them effectively and also explore how our mental and spiritual attitude affects a holistic approach to health and wellness.
The presentation will be from 6:00-8:00PM, Tuesday, May 20, 2014. No registration is required and the program is free to the public.
This is very current information and we hope to have a large audience for Dr. Rentea. Please plan to attend.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Wixon Welcomes Tara Headd, National Account Manager
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Cudahy Family Library Receives 2014 Book Basket Donation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!