The Cudahy Family Library will host Dr. Razvan "Ross" Rentea, MD from True Botanica LLC, who will talk about recent advances in Complementary medicine.
Dr. Rentea will provide information on research into understanding many natural substances and how to use them effectively and also explore how our mental and spiritual attitude affects a holistic approach to health and wellness.
The presentation will be from 6:00-8:00PM, Tuesday, May 20, 2014. No registration is required and the program is free to the public.
This is very current information and we hope to have a large audience for Dr. Rentea. Please plan to attend.
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant