I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who participated in Saturday’s Earth Day / Arbor Day Celebration on April 26th. We had a great showing of support from community volunteers and organizations that helped clean up our city and enjoyed the celebration afterwards at the Cudahy Family Library.
Events like this would not happen with generous support and hard work. I would like to thank Joel Puczylowski and the volunteers for their planning and hard work on making for a successful event. Also, thank you to the Cudahy Lions Club, Roundy’s Foods, TiPrint, K-Ranch, Cudahy Forestry and Department of Public Works, Country Flower Shop, Boys and Cub Scout troops, Brownie and Girl Scout troops, McDonalds, volunteers from the Cudahy Water Utility and City Hall, Cudahy Family Library Staff, Paul Baerwald, and the Cudahy Tree Board. Kim Sebastian of the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Urban Forester presented the city with our 25th consecutive “Tree City USA” award as we celebrated our 26th celebration here in Cudahy.
Once again I can’t thank everyone enough for your willingness to make our community better! I am looking forward to next year’s event.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility