Water Accelerator Program participants meet with area employers to discuss job opportunities as they prepare to graduate from a welding bootcamp. The WOW Workforce Development Board is providing 40 individuals with CNC Operator or welding bootcamp training through the Waukesha County Technical College and will place the participants in high-demand water industry jobs. The initiative is a Regional Workforce Alliance partnership with the Milwaukee Area Workforce Investment Board, the Southeast Wisconsin Workforce Development Board, and the WOW Workforce Development Board with 4-year grant funding from the U.S. Department of Labor. Learn more at: http://www.wowwdb.org/resourcesTab/wdbProgramsPage.html#H2O.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Cudahy Tourism Commission Volunteer Opening
- Postal service offers holiday mailing tips
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations