Water Accelerator Program participants meet with area employers to discuss job opportunities as they prepare to graduate from a welding bootcamp. The WOW Workforce Development Board is providing 40 individuals with CNC Operator or welding bootcamp training through the Waukesha County Technical College and will place the participants in high-demand water industry jobs. The initiative is a Regional Workforce Alliance partnership with the Milwaukee Area Workforce Investment Board, the Southeast Wisconsin Workforce Development Board, and the WOW Workforce Development Board with 4-year grant funding from the U.S. Department of Labor. Learn more at: http://www.wowwdb.org/resourcesTab/wdbProgramsPage.html#H2O.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee
- CHS Class Ring received 72 years After Graduation!
- "HeART & Sole" Sister's EXPO