Water Accelerator Program participants meet with area employers to discuss job opportunities as they prepare to graduate from a welding bootcamp. The WOW Workforce Development Board is providing 40 individuals with CNC Operator or welding bootcamp training through the Waukesha County Technical College and will place the participants in high-demand water industry jobs. The initiative is a Regional Workforce Alliance partnership with the Milwaukee Area Workforce Investment Board, the Southeast Wisconsin Workforce Development Board, and the WOW Workforce Development Board with 4-year grant funding from the U.S. Department of Labor. Learn more at: http://www.wowwdb.org/resourcesTab/wdbProgramsPage.html#H2O.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- February Cudahy New Business Openings