Office of the Mayor, John Hohenfeldt, City of Cudahy
Cover Design Art Work Contest in the School District of Cudahy
The City of Cudahy Civic Celebrations Committee is pleased to announce our theme for our communities 4th of July Celebration. The theme of our parade and day long events is Sheridan Park Centennial, 1914-2014.
On behalf of the Office of the Mayor, the Civic Celebrations Committee is opening a contest to design the art work for the cover of our brochure and to be used on other promotional material. This contest is open to all students in the School District of Cudahy, K 4 through 12.
Working cooperatively once again with Cudahy High School Visual Arts Teacher Kimberly Cutts, we felt opening up the contest to all school age children would be a great way to involve more students in the process. We are looking forward to the challenging job of once again picking the winner.
Entries for this contest should be submitted to your art teacher no later than Friday May 16th. Entries can be submitted on standard 8-1/2 x 11 in either color or black and white. If you have any questions, please contact either Kim Cutts (414) 294-2778 firstname.lastname@example.org or the Office of the Mayor.
John R. Hohenfeldt
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs