Office of the Mayor, John Hohenfeldt, City of Cudahy
Cover Design Art Work Contest in the School District of Cudahy
The City of Cudahy Civic Celebrations Committee is pleased to announce our theme for our communities 4th of July Celebration. The theme of our parade and day long events is Sheridan Park Centennial, 1914-2014.
On behalf of the Office of the Mayor, the Civic Celebrations Committee is opening a contest to design the art work for the cover of our brochure and to be used on other promotional material. This contest is open to all students in the School District of Cudahy, K 4 through 12.
Working cooperatively once again with Cudahy High School Visual Arts Teacher Kimberly Cutts, we felt opening up the contest to all school age children would be a great way to involve more students in the process. We are looking forward to the challenging job of once again picking the winner.
Entries for this contest should be submitted to your art teacher no later than Friday May 16th. Entries can be submitted on standard 8-1/2 x 11 in either color or black and white. If you have any questions, please contact either Kim Cutts (414) 294-2778 firstname.lastname@example.org or the Office of the Mayor.
John R. Hohenfeldt
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry