Office of the Mayor, John Hohenfeldt, City of Cudahy
Cover Design Art Work Contest in the School District of Cudahy
The City of Cudahy Civic Celebrations Committee is pleased to announce our theme for our communities 4th of July Celebration. The theme of our parade and day long events is Sheridan Park Centennial, 1914-2014.
On behalf of the Office of the Mayor, the Civic Celebrations Committee is opening a contest to design the art work for the cover of our brochure and to be used on other promotional material. This contest is open to all students in the School District of Cudahy, K 4 through 12.
Working cooperatively once again with Cudahy High School Visual Arts Teacher Kimberly Cutts, we felt opening up the contest to all school age children would be a great way to involve more students in the process. We are looking forward to the challenging job of once again picking the winner.
Entries for this contest should be submitted to your art teacher no later than Friday May 16th. Entries can be submitted on standard 8-1/2 x 11 in either color or black and white. If you have any questions, please contact either Kim Cutts (414) 294-2778 firstname.lastname@example.org or the Office of the Mayor.
John R. Hohenfeldt
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Polish Heritage Month Display at Cudahy Family Library
- Wisconsin Author at Cudahy Family Library, Tuesday November 10 2015
- Celebrate I Love Yarn Day at Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Depot Listed on National Register of Historic Places
- Cudahy Historic Depot Celebrates!
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Cudahy Health Department Receives officla Plaque on Level III Status