Traditional blessing of Easter foods is honored in most Churches this time of the year. Sts.Peter and Paul National Polish Catholic Church will have food blessed by Father Czaja before its Easter dinner on Saturday,April 26th. THeir hall is located at 1308 15th Avenue,South Milwaukee. Prices are $10 For adults and $5 for children under 12. Menu consists of Ham,Polish Sausasge,Roasted potatoes,vegetable,coleslaw,hard boiled eggs,rye bread,dessert and beverage. Reservations appreciated,764-4860 and carryouts are available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.