Traditional blessing of Easter foods is honored in most Churches this time of the year. Sts.Peter and Paul National Polish Catholic Church will have food blessed by Father Czaja before its Easter dinner on Saturday,April 26th. THeir hall is located at 1308 15th Avenue,South Milwaukee. Prices are $10 For adults and $5 for children under 12. Menu consists of Ham,Polish Sausasge,Roasted potatoes,vegetable,coleslaw,hard boiled eggs,rye bread,dessert and beverage. Reservations appreciated,764-4860 and carryouts are available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- City of Cudahy 2016 Budget Time Table
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Racine Starving Artists Outdoor Fair August 2nd