Traditional blessing of Easter foods is honored in most Churches this time of the year. Sts.Peter and Paul National Polish Catholic Church will have food blessed by Father Czaja before its Easter dinner on Saturday,April 26th. THeir hall is located at 1308 15th Avenue,South Milwaukee. Prices are $10 For adults and $5 for children under 12. Menu consists of Ham,Polish Sausasge,Roasted potatoes,vegetable,coleslaw,hard boiled eggs,rye bread,dessert and beverage. Reservations appreciated,764-4860 and carryouts are available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bike Donations Needed
- New South Shore Masters Swimming Program
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee