Traditional blessing of Easter foods is honored in most Churches this time of the year. Sts.Peter and Paul National Polish Catholic Church will have food blessed by Father Czaja before its Easter dinner on Saturday,April 26th. THeir hall is located at 1308 15th Avenue,South Milwaukee. Prices are $10 For adults and $5 for children under 12. Menu consists of Ham,Polish Sausasge,Roasted potatoes,vegetable,coleslaw,hard boiled eggs,rye bread,dessert and beverage. Reservations appreciated,764-4860 and carryouts are available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Cudahy Post Office Will Close July 4TH
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Kirtan at Tippe