Working Smoke Detectors Save Life’s!
On the evening of March 26th, the Cudahy Fire Department responded to a residential fire with a successful evacuation and rescue of a Cudahy resident. While the damage to the property was minimal and their no injuries, working smoke detectors can be attributed to quick action of a resident to get to safety. In arriving on the scene last night, Battalion Chief Posda informs me that the smoke detectors were working and continued to sound after the fire was put out.
Please make sure that you change your batteries at least twice a year and test your smoke detectors regularly. A simple way to remember is to change them when you change your clocks in the spring and fall with the time change.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors