Cudahy Mayor welcomes Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group in Cudahy
At noon on Wednesday March 26th, a Ribbon Cutting and Blessing ceremony occurred at the new Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group Clinic at 3501 East Ramsey Avenue. Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group has made a continued commitment to the residents of Cudahy and the south shore region with this new medical facility.
“Wheaton officials approached the City of Cudahy early last summer with an aggressive schedule to construct the new facility,” stated Mayor John Hohenfeldt during his welcoming response. “My office, administration and city officials helped Wheaton through a full approval process within 45 days to bring this new facility to Cudahy.” The City of Cudahy is pleased to welcome Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group to this new facility and allowing them to serve our residents for many years to come.
John R. Hohenfeldt
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry