Cudahy Mayor welcomes Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group in Cudahy
At noon on Wednesday March 26th, a Ribbon Cutting and Blessing ceremony occurred at the new Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group Clinic at 3501 East Ramsey Avenue. Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group has made a continued commitment to the residents of Cudahy and the south shore region with this new medical facility.
“Wheaton officials approached the City of Cudahy early last summer with an aggressive schedule to construct the new facility,” stated Mayor John Hohenfeldt during his welcoming response. “My office, administration and city officials helped Wheaton through a full approval process within 45 days to bring this new facility to Cudahy.” The City of Cudahy is pleased to welcome Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group to this new facility and allowing them to serve our residents for many years to come.
John R. Hohenfeldt
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs