Cudahy Mayor welcomes Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group in Cudahy
At noon on Wednesday March 26th, a Ribbon Cutting and Blessing ceremony occurred at the new Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group Clinic at 3501 East Ramsey Avenue. Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group has made a continued commitment to the residents of Cudahy and the south shore region with this new medical facility.
“Wheaton officials approached the City of Cudahy early last summer with an aggressive schedule to construct the new facility,” stated Mayor John Hohenfeldt during his welcoming response. “My office, administration and city officials helped Wheaton through a full approval process within 45 days to bring this new facility to Cudahy.” The City of Cudahy is pleased to welcome Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group to this new facility and allowing them to serve our residents for many years to come.
John R. Hohenfeldt
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy High School's Ian Fox a Kohl Excellence Scholar
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 3rd Annual South Milwaukee Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
- Cudahy Pick N Save Hosting Easter Egg Hunt/Pancake Breakfast
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Postal Service Ready For Tax Day
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Open House
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive