Cudahy Mayor welcomes Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group in Cudahy
At noon on Wednesday March 26th, a Ribbon Cutting and Blessing ceremony occurred at the new Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group Clinic at 3501 East Ramsey Avenue. Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group has made a continued commitment to the residents of Cudahy and the south shore region with this new medical facility.
“Wheaton officials approached the City of Cudahy early last summer with an aggressive schedule to construct the new facility,” stated Mayor John Hohenfeldt during his welcoming response. “My office, administration and city officials helped Wheaton through a full approval process within 45 days to bring this new facility to Cudahy.” The City of Cudahy is pleased to welcome Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group to this new facility and allowing them to serve our residents for many years to come.
John R. Hohenfeldt
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant