On Tuesday April 1st the citizens of Cudahy will have an opportunity to elect two individuals to represent them on the school board. As the Finance Director for the City of Cudahy let me explain why this election is important, MONEY!
On your real estate property tax bills there are six taxing authorities: State of Wisconsin, Milwaukee County, MATC, MMSD, City of Cudahy, and the Cudahy School District. For every dollar spent on taxes the School District will receive thirty eight cents. So for example if your tax bill was $ 4,313.45 the School Districts portion was $ 1,649.59.
This is why when you go to the polls on April 1st you need to vote for the candidates who have the most experience and have proven to be fiscally responsible. We are very fortunate to have four very qualified candidates but two of those candidates have in my opinion the necessary requirements to make sure that our children will continue to receive a quality education and also be fiscally responsible. Those two candidates are Bob Grams and Scott C. Mulqueen. Both candidates have proven records of service to our community so when elected they will be prepared to step in and represent all the taxpayers in our community. As a former public official myself I know how important experience can be in making decisions that affect everyone in our City. I am asking all my friends and supporters to come out and vote on Tuesday April 1st and vote for both Bob Grams and Scott C. Mulqueen for School Board. God bless our City.
- Gifts for All Women at Worship
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration