On Tuesday April 1st the citizens of Cudahy will have an opportunity to elect two individuals to represent them on the school board. As the Finance Director for the City of Cudahy let me explain why this election is important, MONEY!
On your real estate property tax bills there are six taxing authorities: State of Wisconsin, Milwaukee County, MATC, MMSD, City of Cudahy, and the Cudahy School District. For every dollar spent on taxes the School District will receive thirty eight cents. So for example if your tax bill was $ 4,313.45 the School Districts portion was $ 1,649.59.
This is why when you go to the polls on April 1st you need to vote for the candidates who have the most experience and have proven to be fiscally responsible. We are very fortunate to have four very qualified candidates but two of those candidates have in my opinion the necessary requirements to make sure that our children will continue to receive a quality education and also be fiscally responsible. Those two candidates are Bob Grams and Scott C. Mulqueen. Both candidates have proven records of service to our community so when elected they will be prepared to step in and represent all the taxpayers in our community. As a former public official myself I know how important experience can be in making decisions that affect everyone in our City. I am asking all my friends and supporters to come out and vote on Tuesday April 1st and vote for both Bob Grams and Scott C. Mulqueen for School Board. God bless our City.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors