VOTE SCOTT MULQUEEN FOR SCHOOL BOARD TUES. APRIL 1ST!!
During the last 6 years I have voted to make changes in School District Healthcare plans so as to maximize every health care dollar spent.
I voted to use QZAB bonds to finance district wide project borrowing for security and student safety at 0 interest!
I voted to have the School District enter into Energy Savings performance Contract to help offset rising energy costs – this plan is guaranteed to pay for all the improvements made with the savings generated!
Another “cost neutral” upgrade to our buildings!
I voted to approve an on line fee payment system to make it easier for parents to pay school fees.
I voted to bring back and revitalize our Community Outreach / Recreation department to enhance our quality of life in Cudahy!
The current board is one of the best we have ever had and I did not do these things alone, I have been the President for the last 6 years , but all 7 board members help make every decision!
I have helped the District try and get through the changes made in Act 10 and strive to be an employer of choice!
YOUR VOTE IS YOUR VOICE -USE IT TO VOTE FOR SCOTT MULQUEEN FOR SCHOOL BOARD April 1st!!
Thank You - Scott Mulqueen
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Cudahy Post Office Will Close July 4TH