Are you someone who is on the greens as soon as the snow melts and the club house opens? Carla Larson, Certified Athletic Trainer with Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers, will present a program, "Improve Your Movement, Improve Your Golf Game" on Thursday, March 27th at 6:30 pm at the Franklin Public Library. Carla has over 20 years of extensive experience in sports medicine, and sport specific training.
In her presentation, Carla will discuss how to make your golf swing more consistent and more relaxed. She will address the importance of proper body position and its effect on your golf swing from, "address to follow through." She will demonstrate exercises you should do "re-round" and also between holes.
Every sport requires a proper warm-up and recovery. Knowing the exercises to improve mobility, movement, and flexibility in your hips, knees, low back and shoulders will increase your golf endurance.
Those who don't play golf but want to learn more about good body mechanics for their sport or hobby they will learn how to prevent injuries, soreness and pain. Start the season with tips to improve your movement. This program is part of the Franklin Health Department 2014 Adult Education Series.
To register, call the Franklin Public Library at 414-425-8214 or sign up at the library.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs