Are you someone who is on the greens as soon as the snow melts and the club house opens? Carla Larson, Certified Athletic Trainer with Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers, will present a program, "Improve Your Movement, Improve Your Golf Game" on Thursday, March 27th at 6:30 pm at the Franklin Public Library. Carla has over 20 years of extensive experience in sports medicine, and sport specific training.
In her presentation, Carla will discuss how to make your golf swing more consistent and more relaxed. She will address the importance of proper body position and its effect on your golf swing from, "address to follow through." She will demonstrate exercises you should do "re-round" and also between holes.
Every sport requires a proper warm-up and recovery. Knowing the exercises to improve mobility, movement, and flexibility in your hips, knees, low back and shoulders will increase your golf endurance.
Those who don't play golf but want to learn more about good body mechanics for their sport or hobby they will learn how to prevent injuries, soreness and pain. Start the season with tips to improve your movement. This program is part of the Franklin Health Department 2014 Adult Education Series.
To register, call the Franklin Public Library at 414-425-8214 or sign up at the library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Cudahy Post Office Open Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Cudahy Post Office Offers Addressing Tips
- OCPL Teen Craft: Winter in a Jar
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Cudahy's Heart of the Holiday's a success
- Cudahy Post Office Offers Shipping Tips
- CONUNDRUM WINE TASTING FIRST TIME BY BREEN
- Santa Visiting the Indoor Market this Saturday!