The Friends of Cudahy Family Library will host a Vendor Fair at the library Saturday, April 5, from 10:00AM-4:00PM and Sunday April 6 from 12:00PM-3:30PM.
Some vendors in place are: L'Bri Pure and Natural, The Pampered Chef, Tastefuuly Simple, MICHE Bag, Tupperware, Party Lite, Thirty-One and Mary Kay products, with more vendors to be announced.
There are still several vendor spaces available. Please call Director Rebecca Roepke at 414 769-2246 for details. There is a fee for vendor space but the event is free to the public to attend.
Please join us at the Cudahy Family Library, 3500 Library Drive, Cudahy, 53110 for what will be a fun time!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- UW-Parkside Adult Learner Open House April 26
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Wrestling Featuring Bobby Heenan