The Friends of Cudahy Family Library will host a Vendor Fair at the library Saturday, April 5, from 10:00AM-4:00PM and Sunday April 6 from 12:00PM-3:30PM.
Some vendors in place are: L'Bri Pure and Natural, The Pampered Chef, Tastefuuly Simple, MICHE Bag, Tupperware, Party Lite, Thirty-One and Mary Kay products, with more vendors to be announced.
There are still several vendor spaces available. Please call Director Rebecca Roepke at 414 769-2246 for details. There is a fee for vendor space but the event is free to the public to attend.
Please join us at the Cudahy Family Library, 3500 Library Drive, Cudahy, 53110 for what will be a fun time!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Cudahy Tourism Commission Volunteer Opening
- Postal service offers holiday mailing tips
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations