The Friends of Cudahy Family Library will host a Vendor Fair at the library Saturday, April 5, from 10:00AM-4:00PM and Sunday April 6 from 12:00PM-3:30PM.
Some vendors in place are: L'Bri Pure and Natural, The Pampered Chef, Tastefuuly Simple, MICHE Bag, Tupperware, Party Lite, Thirty-One and Mary Kay products, with more vendors to be announced.
There are still several vendor spaces available. Please call Director Rebecca Roepke at 414 769-2246 for details. There is a fee for vendor space but the event is free to the public to attend.
Please join us at the Cudahy Family Library, 3500 Library Drive, Cudahy, 53110 for what will be a fun time!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive